1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Crackers Owners, Opinions please?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bun, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

I just got my medium firmness crackers in and there is a bit of a rip in the bag, I didn't open it yet, but I felt it through the rip. The ridges are barely pronounced on the back, the bumps are pretty subtle/soft, but the texture is grippy.

I can't tell if I should try it or just sell it new for a firm. In firm do you feel the bumps and stuff more? Does anyone know the difference? Am I overestimating how soft and subtle it is?

On firm are the ridges and bumps more pronounced or is it not a big difference?

The worst part is I had ordered a readymade signature crackers in firm and then saw this on the clearance sale so I traded them because everyone said to go for soft even, so when I saw the medium I jumped at it and ended up with this coloration I dont like as well. @_@ what should i do?

using vaginally

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. Villie

Villie wrow

I think people usually suggest going for soft or medium firmness due to the fact it has thay grippy printer texture. I've seen a lot of people who love texture say the printer texture is unpleasant and irritating hmm

3. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Yeah exactly, thats why I feel a little misled lmfao I was told to get soft or medium so I got medium, but I was expecting to actually feel the bumps on this toy not just printer texture. If a lot of lube is used, I feel like you wouldn't even feel the printer texture and so I was hoping that the bumps and supposed to be ridges were going to be there for actual stimulation, but they are so subtle and soft

4. Villie

Villie wrow

Hrmm I guess it depends on the individual and how sensitive they are to texture.

I had a mini crackers, which has no printer texture, and I didn't really notice any of the toy texture, just the sensation of being stretched/filled haha. I find that on really girthy toys, I often get distracted from the actual texture itself unless it's really prominent like on say.. Clayton