1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Creature Erotics- Possible New store!

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by FeatheryStorm, Feb 25, 2018.

1. FeatheryStorm

FeatheryStorm Member

Heya, I've been on the fantasy toy scene for quite a few years and I've just purchased not only my own 3D printer but I'm almost ready to purchase a degassing chamber along with some good storage space to hold molds on. Me and my girlfriend have made around seven starting designs that will all have Small, Medium, and Large sizes based on monsters or aliens. We cater to people who prefer girth over length.

We currently have three tongue toys, one hemipene toy, and three single shaft dicks. But it may be a bit before we actually start printing out designs and the such. But I'm here to post one of the designs called 'The Warlord'. He's a knotted equine-like toy who's large size reaches around a 4.5 inch diameter/14 inch circumference knot. Feel free to give feed back on the design. I'll be posting more designs here once in awhile as we start finalizing them.

The Warlord

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

ebon.ibex likes this.
  2. Arumaeruma

Arumaeruma Active Member

I’m always interested in seeing girthier and shorter toys since I toy vaginally! My max diameter I can take is about 4 inches or 12.5 circumference so I think this one might be out of my range. I’d personally love to see more toys between the 11-13 inch circumference range since I have a lot of 10-11 and there’s a few 13+ but nothing in between.

As for the model itself, I’m interested in it from the side view but it looks kinda odd in the front and back, I think it would be interesting if the head was more blunt rather than tapered

3. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

i like everything i see about the warlord. I would be very happy to try it out if you start making it.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  4. FeatheryStorm

FeatheryStorm Member

He's actually part of a pair and is actually unflared. There's going to be another model called 'The High Warrior' which is a flared cock. He's not going to be knotted like the warlord but he is going to have a pretty nice array of textures.

5. FeatheryStorm

FeatheryStorm Member

I might make a few models for a lower price (probably like 30%- 40% off) for people who want to test them at first. So I'll contact ya if you're still interested in the future. But I'm glad he tickles your fancy.

6. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

Cool! that sound great. I usually check in everyday here on the hoard. Just send me a PM.

I like equine toys, i like knots and i really like thick toys. I'm glad that there are other small companies/ people out there that are will to make stuff that big.

7. FeatheryStorm

FeatheryStorm Member

I love big toys and there are only a few I know of that even reach 14 circumference. So I'm pretty much taking charge and making some of my own. We've got another equine like toy and another knotted toy as well in the design phase. So we're not going to be packing any of those.

8. hybrid_prospect

hybrid_prospect New Member

Dear lord that's a massive toy