1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Dearest, War Daddy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lizardbreath, Mar 3, 2018.

1. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Well-Known Member

in response to your post this thread:
    http://dragon-hoard.com/threads/due-to-recent-events.3123/

Oh! *tsck*
    Oh *Swoon*

How DARE we want to buy and sell toys on the segment of a forum called "Secondhand toys for sale and wanted"

How COULD WE?!

Look, war daddy, instead of being a condescending jerk could you do something useful?

like tacking down the mods and get a 4 section added for "thieves, scammers and problems"?
    then it could be all in one place and the newbs would know where to look and not be scared off

2. Thesharkwhisperer

Thesharkwhisperer Sharks and dinos.

In response to wardaddy's comment in the other thread,

No one is saying they don't care about scammers and just want to sell their stuff. This community is way more involved with seconhand than any I have seen. But there is no reason to keep asking the same question over and over. If the seller still dodges the question 2/3 paginas later I think it is safe to assume they will continue. You made your case, people can read it and decide what they want to do in regard to this whole case.

Call me self centered but it is not my job to tell anyone what to do in regard to their internet experience or act like any kind of ethic model people should follow. We told times and times again to buyers to be careful and protect their sales, that is all we can do.

3. Sleepy

Sleepy Boop~

Fuck all of you need to get over yourselves jesus christ.

Clearly you people have different opinions about the subject, and that's fine. But making a whole new thread to bitch about someones opinion on the matter of how a specific case should be handled? really? Also how was he being condescending in any way? other than stating a different opinion than you?

Fuck it's a single thread you can easily skip the fuck over. it takes you all of .5 extra seconds to open up the buy/sell/trade board to see if anything else new was posted under that one topic.

Also, to the other side of things, the situation has been discussed to death and bumping the thread saying essentially the same fucking thing over and over (Y no tracking tho????) is just as awfull.

FUCK DUDES ITS JUST FUCKING DILDOS FUCK

4. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

I appreciate everyone’s views and feelings. In hindsight, I feel I shouldn’t have pushed the issue with @Stallionmaster so much, but he really rubs me the wrong way and I think he’s a shady fucker that would selectively scam just to be a prick, and that’s what my gut tells me happened with his last deal. So, I apologize for going overboard and beating a dead horse.

@lizardbreath I think that is a great idea and will contact @BDCA to see what’s up with mod privileges and who could help make a section or a sticky just for this issue.

With all that said, I am overall impressed by the people with whom I’ve communicated, and I’ve learned a lot from this forum. Hopefully I will have some time this weekend and can put in an intro so that when you see my name you can relate some background info towards that.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend and success in all their endeavors.

Taka, Tea, GhostSnake and 5 others like this.
  5. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

I rub you the wrong way??? Ok well thank you for the compliment

6. Kittycat1356

Kittycat1356 Active Member

From the pictures in the other thread, it seems
    Buyer complains about shipping price being tacked on after begging for the toy. And so shipping price was removed and it was sent uninsured without tracking.

I’ve seen stallionmaster sell and buy before without problems, but guys we need to chill out. If you get scammed file a report with PayPal.

I’ve sent stuff without a tracking number once or twice, where I didn’t receive a receipt or I lost it, and thank god they never got lost, but shit happens guys.

What I took from all this drama, don’t complain about the shipping price if you want it shipped right.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

Its quite simple.

Send things recorded and insured.

If one party wants to cheap out, then they have to take the risk.

In this case it seems the buyer cheaped out but the seller assumed the risk (took a payment that could be reversed).

nibbles70 likes this.