1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Dying light

Discussion in 'Fandom Stuff' started by Aperture, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Aperture

Aperture One of the new guys.

Now, Let me just say, for about the last two to three years, I have been absolutely obsessed with fallout, ask me almost anything about the lore, and I could probably give you an answer.(I am sure possum can verify this. lol) But this year at Christmas I was given the game Dying Light (My uncle was TRYING to buy the last of us, but got it mixed up XD )

I beat it yesterday, and let me say, I haven’t been so deeply drawn in to a story in years. It’s been a while since I have played a fully first person game, so the controls and cameras took some getting used to, and I am not usually a melee gamer, but once I got the controls down, Ho-Lee-Fu-Ck. I absolutely loved it. The characterization is great, one guy, Rahim, who I really didn’t like at first, (Because he REALLY reminded me of one of my co-workers) but I soon learned to love. The protagonist, Crane, is relatable, and on more than one occasion said exactly what I was thinking.

Honestly before Christmas I had no clue what this game was, other than seeing the trailer in E3. And NOW I have learned that there is a massive expansion coming up in just two days.

Also, just an add on, having played it, I now have context and realize just how very sad the E3 trailer is.

vahaala likes this.
  2. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

What makes me really proud is the fact it's another game after The Witcher series, which is made by Polish team and stands up to it's hype. I haven't had the chance to play it as my PC is too weak, but I'd love to one day.

Aperture likes this.
  3. Aperture

Aperture One of the new guys.

Aw man, I have it on the PS4 and I had my mind blown.

4. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

maybe I'm just weird, but I totally would've chosen the volatile ending. also would've fucked the mother if given the chance, lights on of course lol :p