1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Fandom odds and ends, plus action figures! Check it out! US/DOM

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Bucky'sBestGirl, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Bucky'sBestGirl

Bucky'sBestGirl "Fate, up against your will..." - The Killing Moon

Hello all! Looking to clear a bit of space and maybe rehome some fun things in the process! ^^

Ground rules: US/domestic shipping in the continental US only. Sorry overseas friends. PayPal and Goods and Services only. Also, please pay the PP fees if able, it's only a few dollars extra. ^^
    EDIT: Looks like I can only add 10 pics per post, so the Star Trek comics and the action figure pics will be posted on a new post.

Supernatural Stuff:
    I've got on offer a fabulous condition copy of the 7th season of Supernatural (got it to check out the show and ended up DL'ing the rest lol). Maybe a good find for an SPN fan who might be missing a volume in their collection or something. All discs are present and in Near Mint condition, with slipcover included.
    Looking to get $15 + $3 shipping!
    I also have a printed slipcase for an SPN-themed double-sided body pillow of Sam Winchester that was given to me as a gag gift by my bestie (I had a bit a thing for the taller Winchester, but uhhh...wat), but it's never been on a bed. Folded up and kept in storage for a few years, just found it and looking to rehome it. Near Mint condition, no rips, tears, stains, etc and about 4 ft long. Forgive the wrinkles, it's been in storage.
    Looking to get $30 + $5 shipping!

IMG_20160608_203007.jpg IMG_20160608_203044.jpg IMG_20160608_203051.jpg IMG_20160608_205036.jpg IMG_20160608_205133.jpg

Star Trek stuff:
    On offer are two excellent condition 8x10 glossies of Benedict Cumberbatch as Khan from Star Trek Into Darkness. The storage cover they are in is a bit scuffed, but the photos themselves are in NM condition (no holes, tears or tape residue). Looking to get $20 shipped for both as a set, if you please.

Also available is the full 5-issue run of the origin story of Khan as briefly mentioned in Into Darkness. A mix of regular and variant covers, these have all been carefully read once, then bagged and boarded and stored away in a safe place. I don't quite know how comics are graded, but the covers and stapling are tight/unblemished and the interiors are all very nice.
    Looking to get $25 OBO shipped for the run.

IMG_20160608_202929.jpg IMG_20160608_202830.jpg

Annnnd action figures!
    Note: These are loose and out of box.
    Up on offer are the blue variant of the Shadow of Diablo, well-kept (mind that his tail likes to pop off and might have to be superglued in place), though I've misplaced the stand he came with. Looking to get $20 +$7 shipping.
    Also available is the Todd McFarlane "Mutations" series version of Spawn. Good condition, though one of his chains is loose and hanging. Pretty easy fix if you are so inclined! Looking to get $10 + $5 shipping

I MIGHT be willing to part with two Todd McFarlane Dragons for the right price. PM asking after them and we can talk.

Happy hunting!!

Attached Files:

2. Bucky'sBestGirl

3. Bucky'sBestGirl

These are now in storage after a year and a bit of having them take up space. As such, I must withdraw this post.

4. Bucky'sBestGirl

No longer available, please delete thread mods. <3