1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

First toy, advice wanted!

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Shelligator, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Shelligator

Shelligator Active Member

Hey sexy beasts! I'm new here and looking to buy my first Bad Dragon toy! Wooo celebrations! :D

It may be my first buy, but not really the first toy I have used! I've often borrowed my friends large Nocturne for vaginal use, and I am proud to say I have gotten it as deep as the start of the knot after some thorough warmup.

But I want to be able to knot myself on my first toy!

So, my toss up right now is between Bruiser and Terra.

I LOVE the shape of Terra. His ridges look fun, he is thick, and just short of 7 inches which seems to be my insertable limit (maybe at a push I can do 7.5). But what bothers me is the lack of distinction in his knot. His knot is 2.5 inches, while his shaft is 2.2! And I have heard his wavy shape makes thrusting difficult.

Bruiser is longer, with a 2.6 inch knot, with a much thinner shaft at 1.5 inches. But I hardly see any reviews for bruiser at all! I don't know if he's a winner with the ladies.

I know most gals love Nox, and trust me I am frothing for him. But I feel I want a knotting toy to be my first, that strokes aaaall my favorite kinks.

So, anyone got some opinions to throw my way? Which is a winner for a girl like me, looking for a textured, relatively thick/long knotting toy. I am hoping I can fit a 2.5 knot, as Nocturnes length has stopped me from reaching the entirety of his knot. :( damn cervix.

On another note, any European/South African peeps looking to make another friend? Hit me up fam! <3

2. LittleRedVixen

LittleRedVixen Member

Hey there.
    My first toy was a Bruiser and I love him! He is a small and even though I can easily take larger toys now, he is still one of my favorites. I can feel the ridges on his shaft and his knot it really great. But I have to admit, I can't tie with him. I don't know if he is too small for that, but he won't stay in on his own.
    I don't own a Terra, so I can't tell much about him. But I want to order him in the future.

Shelligator likes this.
  3. Shelligator

Shelligator Active Member

Hey Vix :D thank you! I think I can take a medium Bruiser with medium firmness, maybe the bigger size will help with tying. :) This is the most I have heard about Bruiser so it's really helpful. As I said not many reviews for him or Terra :(

LittleRedVixen likes this.
  4. LittleRedVixen

LittleRedVixen Member

I will definitely buy one in medium size in the future! I don't know why there are no reviews on him, maybe I should write one :D