1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Flint (M/Soft) for riding?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by carmex, Mar 18, 2018.

1. carmex

carmex Active Member

Hello all! I'm pondering my next purchase, and was wondering if anyone can help.

My first choice is Flint, medium size. I'm unsure about the firmness though. I would really like to be able to ride him (anal), but have read that the ridges can be a bit harsh in medium firmness. So... I'm leaning towards getting him in soft. Does anybody have any experience with a medium Flint in soft?

Other options I'm looking at are a Large Clayton or Medium Axel.

Thanks!

2. SquishySquishy

SquishySquishy Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed my medium in soft. He's girthy enough that he's still pretty sturdy. Medium firmness would definitely have been a bit harsh for me personally.

carmex likes this.
  3. carmex

carmex Active Member

Hey, thanks! That's what I was thinking too - he's quite girthy so should stand up pretty well, even in soft.

4. SquishySquishy

SquishySquishy Well-Known Member

Yeah, he’s definetly not one to fall over or deform under pressure.

5. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

it depends on how firm you like your toys. i have heard that the small and medium flints plates tend to have a washboard effect the firmer they are. a medium flint in soft should be a very comfortable toy. Personally i like firmer toys so i generally recommend medium, especially for anal. More sensation, more better. :)

carmex likes this.
  6. carmex

carmex Active Member

Well, my favorite BD toy is Nova (M/M), and it works great for me - I love the ridges. Flint's whole girth is just larger than the knot on Nova... That's why I'm thinking soft is a good way to go.

7. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

how easy can you take Novas knot?

Flint is actually not that difficult of a toy to take. the taper on it make insertion and training quite easy. Those ridges feel very nice in medium. but soft will probable be the safe bet.

8. carmex

carmex Active Member

Unless I'm trying some crazy position, I've never *not* knotted Nova. Once I do, the knot is all I focus on, and I usually want more, and then I tend to get a bit... overzealous. So, considering Flint would be the biggest toy for me so far, I'd rather play it safe.