1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Friskybeast experience?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xaurinotsorry, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Xaurinotsorry

Xaurinotsorry X-auri on Tumblr

I recently ordered a toy from Friskybeast, and after over a month of no updates of any kind, I've sent in multiple tickets, hoping for some kind of information, but I've gotten nothing.

Is friskybeast always this bad with updates? I was really excited for this toy (as it was to be my first Fantasy dildo that i custom ordered, and my most expensive toy.)
    should i get a refund? This was purchased for me as payment for art, and with no update, I'm starting to feel like I'm losing out on a $60+ payment, even if it was to come in the shape of an electrofox. I'm not someone with a lot of money, so if I don't even get the item the money went towards, that's gonna be a low blow.
    The few things i've read about other friskybeast buyers have made me extremely nervous that i'll wait months for a toy, only to have to get a refund, but lose 20% of the price, even if no progress has been made

2. counterserum

counterserum ✦ void beast ✦

If you look around on Tumblr and the old Bad Dragon forums, you'll find that you're not alone in this situation. I was going through something similar, and ended up filing a dispute through paypal to get my order shipped to me after radio silence. I would say file a dispute (DO NOT CANCEL IT OR MARK IT AS RESOLVED, even if Frisky Beast replies, this is super important) and you will receive either your money or the toy.

I'm super sorry this is happening to you, but hopefully you'll be able to get what you paid for.

Xaurinotsorry likes this.
  3. Villie

Villie wrow

Yeah, they earned themselves the name Risky Beast due to their inability to get orders out in a timely fashion or even respond to tickets x_o

A couple months ago they got bought out by twin tails creations, who have set up a plan to get them through their queue and up and running again. One of the people who speaks for twin tails creations has made a statement that frisky beast should be caught up within the next month or so, hopefully >_<

The new website that they're using is called friskybeastcreations.com
    Apparently if you send in a support ticket through this site, it WILL get a response, according to that TTC rep.

The old site, frisky-beast.com, is still up so old customers can sign in and check on their order status.

I haven't seen anything that gives any info on how far into their backlog they are yet, but supposedly they're finally picking up their pace?? Hopefully we'll see people posting about finally getting their orders. x_x

4. Xaurinotsorry

Thank you so much for the info!!
    I knew they changed to a new ownership, but not that they'd swapped sites!!! they really should have that information listed!
    I've sent an email asking.
    I don't even see the toy mold listed for any of their inventory, so hopefully there's no issues with the model i was after
    Hopefully my email will be answered!! thank you again for the info though, helped clear things up with my own worries and the worries of the person that bought it <~>

5. Villie

Villie wrow

Which toy was it? I know some of them aren't listed on the newer site at this time, but they should still have molds for all their models that people are still waiting on, and some copies of the molds have been sent over to twin tail creations' workshop, too.

6. Sleepy

Sleepy Boop~

"Frisky Beast experience?"
    Terrible.

I actually ordered a toy for my GF on black friday, and it's STILL in limbo. Luckily since TTC bought them out, they have made sure that I'm at least going to get a remake since it's been "lost" in post. And before the buy out? Pft. Had both direct orders and a secondhand toy from them. Was not impressed with the quality at all. Weird printer texture on part of an otherwise completely smooth toy n' such. I hope TTC makes new molds for the toys when they get them!

7. Villie

Villie wrow

Speaking of the weird printer texture, I had something like that on my mini hyena! Some areas were smoothed nicely, others had some obvious printer texture, hrm. Hoping they get smoothed out!

8. Sleepy

Sleepy Boop~

Yeah, the toy I had was a secondhand small hyena that had it.
    Other than that, it was a good toy! I only sold it because I just had other toys I liked better and wanted to get a new toy.
    I really hope TTC fixes some of the general mold issues with FBs toys. And I hope the mini...drone? I think? I got for my gf doesnt have those issues.

9. Dusksong

Dusksong New Member

Yeah my Spinosaurus had a very rough texture, while my Atlas Lion and Humpbreak do not. So idk??
    I was fortunate in that I received my order and in a reasonable amount of time. Hopefully TTC will keep producing their models in good quality.

10. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

I thought Frisky Beast didn't allow any custom made orders/only had ready made toys available for sale while they're trying to catch up their backlog :0

11. Villie

Villie wrow

they don't

spiralcatfox likes this.
  12. Dusksong

Dusksong New Member

Yeah, this was an old order, sorry for any confusion. They are being cast by Twin Tail now, premade only I believe.

13. Xaurinotsorry

update on my thing!! I'M STILL WAITING. haven't had an update in over a week (asked for one a week ago, they asked for my order number and i gave it literally an hour after they asked)
    pushing 4 months waiting. this is literally an electro fox with no specific color. any color is fine, it could be solid black for all i care, i just wanted that model.
    never ordering from them again. I'm wanting a refund from this. i'm pissed off.
    i'm broke as it is and now the one time i treat myself i get ripped off by some company with horrible customer service.
    need me a sugar daddy to buy me bad dragon's so at least i won't get ripped off, geez.

lizardbreath likes this.
  14. Sleepy

Sleepy Boop~

Did you order directly from them, or after Twin Tails started taking over?

I'm still waiting on my Black Friday order, but Twin Tails customer service has been excellent (until my most recent email, but I'm guessing they are busy, since they've replied asap each other of the dozens of times) with dealing with (f)Risky Beast's Bullshit.

spiralcatfox likes this.
  15. Xaurinotsorry

I ordered from the frisky beast website before twin tails started taking over, BUT I've since spoken/contacted TT, and they've completely ignored me, and haven't responded.
    i'm opening a dispute. I'm still waiting. it's far past 1-5 weeks. in this amount of time, i probably could have saved up to buy a Bad dragon if i really wanted to.
    NEVER buying from them again. I had a better time buying from frisky beast back in 2015.
    I'm trying to be lenient, and give them time, but really, i'm broke and needing money, and with how long I've been waiting, just give me my money back at this point. it's 3, starting 4 months now.
    i made this order back in mid November.

16. Sleepy

Sleepy Boop~

Damn, thats crazy on TTCs part! I've only ever had (and heard about) amazing CS. Damn shame, sorry you've had to deal with (f)Risky Beasts BS.

17. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

Ive been told on the BD forums that TTCs been having server issues, atm; would you be willing to contact them through twitter to see if they can help you (either repour and send you your Electrofox, or refund your money?)

18. Xaurinotsorry

I contacted them through twitter and I've still not gotten an answer, and it's been almost a week!
    I'm opening a dispute, this is so stupid.

lizardbreath likes this.
  19. Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur Member

I think they should have gotten to your email this afternoon? They had server troubles all week this week until now.

20. Sleepy

Sleepy Boop~

did you contact FB or Twin Tails?

and yeah. Haven't heard back from them myself. They've been so accommodating (twintails, NOT risky beast) and responsive so far, I'm giving them the BOTD since I know they are a much smaller company and are probably playing catch up with both Frisky Beasts nonsense as wel as server issues.