1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

In Regards To The Recent Drama. . .

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yuzupo, Mar 3, 2018.

1. yuzupo

yuzupo New Member

Just kidding lol :cool:

I'm sad selling my Hanns without a plan to buy a new one so far. My fave concept. Beautiful in its sig and natural, but uninspiringly small. Small girth-wise for me... too LONG tho. I went through all the models to see what I could try next dimensions-wise.

I got:
    Flint (but I tried mini in medium firm and ridges suckeddd)
    Apollo (medium ends at 6, my limit)
    Xar (well I already tried. 6 length the only knots that will fit)
    Elliot (currently unsure to go big or go home and jump for large)
    Crackers (again...)
    Axel (yep. Again)

Scorn was intriguing, but that pointy tip... I don't know bout that. So harshly pointed ones are out. Basically never have a greedy vagina, it will ONLY cause you pain. Jealous seeing girls on here who can only fit minis and smalls.

So anyway, my measurements of wanting close to or bigger than 7.5 head, 8.5 shaft leave me with not much. Unless I have to get a SUPER long toy. But that's just wasted money on silicone I can't fit. Sad my dreams of knotting are kinda over because of this. There's other companies with small length knot specifically for this issue, but I want to stay with BD.

Deciding colours on Apollo and Elliot now, hopefully they will ship before labor day or Halloween or Christmas. :rolleyes: I think some people don't understand a big booming company with small staff being further understaffed. Money is money, but without adequate amount of workers hired and reliable...well. Nothing gets done! You could be CEO, rich out your ass on stacks of gold bars. But nobody (or space or supplies available) to do the work to get you those stacks? Really think about it. I used to work a job with amazing job security...because everyone always left...because the amazing job security suddenly meant 12 hr to 10 hr to 12 hr shifts back to back no questions asked each day. All because we had waay too much work for the handful that was hired and reliable. This pressure drove potential new hires away, and the pressure just perpetuated. Our work got sloppier as well as SLOWER. We were always mad at each other for dumbest things due to stress. Rushing to do shitty to try and at least get home before 9:30.

I don't work there no more.:oops:

Whatever
    These two may be my final toyyyyyyyys!! :confused:

Already the end for meeeeEeeEee... :mad:

lizardbreath likes this.
  2. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

What are your experiences with the Xar? I’m going to order a M/M for the wife (mostly) but I’ve read that for some women the plates at the bottom can be irritating. I’m also considering a small Flint in med. she needs something that’s not longer than 7” length and starting diameter of 1.5-2” with widest diameter 2.6-3”.

3. yuzupo

yuzupo New Member

Ooh, Xar is cool but I dont like how nonexistent the tip feels. Like it's literally just the knot that's fun. It pops in and out like it should with some resistance. Xar is JUST RIGHT for my length issue, however. I finish right at the base with a sense I can't slide down anymore, but also don't get the cervix stabby feeling. The texture on the usable length, I can't really feel at all. I actually enjoyed grinding on the base nubbings. That was nice subtle dual stim for riding. The angular/boxy shape of Xar's shaft to knot doesn't feel uncomfortable, but def noticeable.

I wish I could trust Flint to get one in medium. But the plates were sooooo irritating and nonenjoyable for me in mini. If there's ever a medium soft flop, I MIGHT try.

Most all I tried were mediums, going past my 6 max length. Out of what I tried in the past, maybe a medium Pearce would work. Comparing the start/max diameter and shorter usable length. The consequence is Pearce having NO TEXTURE. Other side is small Sleipnir, with bumps and ridges. I haven't used one yet, but med Dexter looks like it'd fit those measurements pretty closely.

Man, luxury dick-buying can take up so much time deciding. . . . .

WarDaddy likes this.