1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Jackal's Scribbles [NSFW + SFW]

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by counterserum, Dec 13, 2017.

1. counterserum

counterserum ✦ void beast ✦

You can find me on FA and DA, but I thought I'd share a few things here because why not. c: As far as NSFW content goes, I've been doing TF sketches for a while now and only recently started uploading them / taking commissions for them. I might do some full color pieces when I refill my inks, but I think they're best as cleaned up sketches for now tbh, and don't want to ruin that?
    I also like to draw Digimon (SFW p much) and OCs, so my galleries are full of that pffft.

Hypatia TF small.png fox tf sketch.jpg yeenpatia sketch small.png Deer TF Sketch Comm Small Text.png Colored Cris.jpg Gabumon Mel Color Text Small.png Lopmon Vee SMALL.png SB Page 005.png Leila Full Body.jpg some rowans.png

HazetheFox and Velixer like this.
  2. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

Your a really good artist, and I'm not just saying that to be polite. Your artistic capabilities are almost professional, with how you draw facial expressions, the cleanliness of your lines and the way you blend and draw colors on your characters. :)

counterserum likes this.
  3. counterserum

Oh wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate the compliment. C: I'm still learning, but it means a lot when people compliment my work!

4. WolfScale

WolfScale Active Member

Those all look pretty good! Some small criticisms I'd make here and there, but as a whole they're pretty good.

5. DaedraQueen

DaedraQueen Well-Known Member

These are so cute! I love the colours!

6. counterserum

thanks! I realize they're not perfect, but they've been helping me improve. I don't actually solicit strangers for criticism tho, I prefer to keep to my classes and groups for that. ;w;