1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Knotty's Toys (now have a logo) (Introducing Cerberus!!!)

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by Amberanon, Jan 19, 2018.

?

KiRin or Cerberus next?

1. KiRin

18.8%
  2. Cerberus

50.0%
  3. Fu Dog

31.3%
  1. Goostyo

Goostyo Member

Wowww, these are all so so beautiful! I honestly love every single one of them!
    What would the circumference of the Cerberus be? I love the design but I'm still not so great with big thickness, so I was wondering about that. I like Kirin too, but I voted Cerberus on the poll because the 3 dick design is so cool.

Dusksong likes this.
  2. Tebbys220

Tebbys220 Member

Your creations look so amazing so far! I'd definitely be down to get an akhelios if you end up with another available. Totally following this now!

3. Amberanon

Amberanon Store owner of KnottysToys

Aww thank ya darlin ^__^
    I do have this guy available right now, there's no flaws to him just wasn't the right colors expected.

Attached Files:

4. Amberanon

Thank you, I'll likely be modeling him next, I like the "three head idea aswell" lol. He made fir a bad pun but hopefully a great toy x3
    For anything 7" or shorter I try to not exceed past 2" diameter 6" around.

Goostyo likes this.
  5. Tebbys220

Tebbys220 Member

While ideally I'd like one with a more vibrant colors scheme (perhaps a mix of pastel colors, or neon maybe?) I would still like to get one. Do you have any plans to make any more any time soon? Also how much would it cost? I believe I saw $55, is that correct?

6. Amberanon

Yeppers , he's currently $55 with free priority shipping in US.
    His price will stay the same till I have a shop set up
    I have enough supplies right now to make one Akhelios and one Dire Hound.
    I have 00-50 and tomorrow should have 00-30 to work with.

My pour styles are still limited but I'm always open to requests.
    I have mica shimmers, glitters and will eventually have glows and chroma color changers ;)

7. Amberanon

OK so my hubby and I have been bouncing back a ideas for a shop name, I've decided I will go the etsy route and eventually move towards a private domain ecommerce site.
    'Thanks squishy, for the suggestion :)'

But anywho I've narrowed down a couple of names.
    (Knotty's)
    Or
    (Something Strange)

I'm geared toward trying to get new and exciting things out but nut break anyone's bank, as someone who's a penny pincher I understand the feeling to really really wanting something but not have the funds to do it, there's no fun in that :p
    So as long as I can at least make profit for new supplies and make a few bucks for my work/time that's good enough for me.

A theme for my shop is pretty cookie cutter atm with a "fantasy" as main theme, but hey that's what I love and what others love to see to that's hunky dory :3

I'm open to any suggestions or cute clever pun names.
    I will say my hubby's idea for (Knotty's) might be the bread winner, even though I love more than just Knott toys I can't pass up that play on words xD
    And apart from a woodworking shop I've yet to find another with this domain name atm.

Thank you all for your kind comments and tips, tricks, help and advice so far :)

Goostyo likes this.
  8. Goostyo

Goostyo Member

Hell yeah to starting up your etsy! I have an etsy (unrelated to dongs) and I really like it honestly. I don't think the fees are too bad. It's easy to pay them and they're not much. I think both "Knotty's" and "Something Strange" are both cute names!

What I did before I opened my etsy was watch a bunch of youtube videos on using etsy, and on etsy SEO (search engine optimization. basically writing and tagging things to be found). Its not a bad idea to do that, although you've got a good number of folks here already excited about your products!

Do you have any thoughts about branding? Like your shop's color scheme, logo, a mascot, anything like that? Would you do anything like have a character in mind for every toy? Not that you have to, its just cute imo and I wondered.

9. Amberanon

I actually do have character ideas for each individual toy in mind.
    Prior to making these toys i did custom figures, and was thinking down the road of doing something similar to BDs teeny weenies and making little silicone figurines of the characters.
    Such as an cerberus figurine that can be purchased separately.
    No idea for color scheme yet, I'm simple so it will likely be a combo color maybe something with a pinkish red and another color on the lighter side.
    And I've been tinkering with logo ideas, I really like knotty's too and it's short sweet to the point.
    And maybe a mascot, I mean there's gotta be a knotty character right xD

I'll look into checking out some video, I'm a YT junkie at heart any who haha
    I had an etsy back when I was 16 a friend and I made it to sell our knitted good together, but not much profit so unfortunately it died x0

As far as fees go i did some math and it looks to be around 9% in fees with PayPal and etsy combined plus the additional 45 cents.
    I'm kinda surprised how low some of the other toy sellers can go, I'm guessing they buy supplies at a discount somehow.
    Best to try an give it a whirl I suppose ;)

10. Amberanon

Just thought I bump the vote poll images to current page, that way ya don't need to skim through pages to find them.
    Top to bottom
    KiRin
    Cerberus
    Fu Dog

Attached Files:

11. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

I like the look and idea of your fu dog design (yay textures!) Id love to see more blunt headed knot toys available on the market ^^

Do you have any initial ideas for the size/measurements the Fu Dog will first be available in? :0

12. Amberanon

I was thinking between 5" 1/5 to 7" but I'm always open to suggestions :)
    Curberus I'm going to upgrade to 9" or tad more, to make more variety for people that like the bigg'ns x)

13. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

I hope the fu dog you wind up sculpting ends up with a usable length of about 6 - 6.5 inches, and enough space after the knot for a good tie :D;;

There are a ton of toys out of my reach cause theyre too long to use before i can get to the good stuff >.<

14. Amberanon

I hear you on that, 6" is a very reasonable length.
    And yes definetly will make room below the knot, there's nothing more annoying than a Knott that basically touches his base x0

spiralcatfox likes this.
  15. JackalJames

JackalJames Member

I’m absolutely in love with the Fu Dog design, I also agree that 6-7” is a good length, so many canine toys get too long for vaginal users. Since you have one toy with a small knot, would you consider a big knot for the new design? Like the 8.5-9” range? It’s really hard to find a big knotted toy that isn’t super long

spiralcatfox likes this.
  16. Amberanon

I actually had quite a few requests for this and I can definitely do that for the fu dog.
    I like for these toys to be as different from the norm as possible, thank you for the suggestions :)
    After I have cerberus made I may be starting on Fu Dog next.

JackalJames likes this.
  17. Amberanon

Just made cerberus clay model v2, will be making his mother mold tomorrow :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    nellanosaj and Dusksong like this.
  18. AshPteron

AshPteron Member

You could always mash up the store name ideas and go with Knot So Strange!

19. Dusksong

Dusksong New Member

I like that shop name! Also man, I'd be all over a knotted toy that is vagina-friendly. I think that's part of the reason I haven't found a knotted toy that I like yet. Probably the closest is my Skoll from PhoenixFlame.

20. Amberanon

XD I love that too, thank you for the suggestion.