1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Knotty's Toys (now have a logo) (Introducing Cerberus!!!)

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by Amberanon, Jan 19, 2018.

?

KiRin or Cerberus next?

1. KiRin

18.8%
  2. Cerberus

50.0%
  3. Fu Dog

31.3%
  1. Amberanon

Amberanon Store owner of KnottysToys

Thank you, it's all the original materials so should be all good ;)

2. Amberanon

Alrighty, first ever Cerberus i would say is about a 80% success. No sticking in mold, good colors, virtually no bubbles and smooth with no nicks.
    His only two flaws would be mica pigment didn't quite blend near his head (gold specks) and his base will either need to be in split firm or thickened he cannot stand on his own due to his girth. "not sure if it's a handicap or a blessing xD"

With a perfect cast I will be pricing this guy at $65 with $8 shipping.
    ((His dimensions are))
    Length 9" 3/16
    Head circumference 4" 1/2
    Head diameter 1" 1/2
    Shaft circumference 7" 1/2
    Shaft diameter 1" 3/4
    Shaft"s" circumference 5" 1/2
    Shaft"s"diameter 2" 11/16
    Knot circumference 7" 13/16

Will sell him for $60 free shipping due to minor flaws, that's a $5 + $8 off.
    Overall pretty proud of this one, have a couple kinks to work out but good results I would say.
    I think the next pour I do of Cerberus will be a red glow in the dark, so keep an eye out for that one ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  3. Kitten

Kitten Active Member

I'd be interested in a cerberus figurine LOL. And the actual dong too, although I have to wait. :p

I don't have much in the way of actual design input beyond vague, themed ideas, but it'd be interesting to see something for a phoenix, gargoyle or sphinx. The phoenix I imagine to be longer and thinner (perhaps shaped like a feather...?), the gargoyle short/stocky/rock solid (of course haha). Sphinx I have no clue. Maybe that could be a penetrable (if you're thinking of going down that way anytime)? Sphinxes are usually female iirc.

4. Amberanon

Thank you for the suggestions I will keep note of that for future works for sure:)

Oh and yes Cerberus is available, I'm actually working on making him a prototype suction cup to help balance him and keep him sturdy.
    As for my models I don't sell those unfortunately, I keep them for new molds incase something happens to my current molds :)

But feel free to convo me and I can answer any questions you have and set you up with this guy.

5. Amberanon

Well adding a suction to the prototype Cerberus didn't pan out. But I did figure out he just needs a bit more weight to stand up and I made a pretty neato suction cup logo to boot.

I'll get this to work with trial and error, just need a different approach to adding the suction. Pretty sure I'll get it next time.

Attached Files:

6. Goostyo

Goostyo Member

I'M SO EXCITED FOR CERBERUS! Its about an inch thicker than I know I can take but I don't mind the challenge for such a cool design. I will absolutely be buying one eventually.

I also like your logo!

spiralcatfox likes this.
  7. Amberanon

Thank you :) his knot is the largest part by a little bit but it's a ways down so may not pose to much a challenge.

I will adding 8$ shipping to orders here on the 22nd to even out with the etsy store that opens the same day. But I'll be keeping tax out of the fold here for members since etsy/PayPal combined has about a 9% tax xp

spiralcatfox likes this.
  8. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

My Sunset Akhelios arrived on Saturday!! ( https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=32438&start=15400#p1253524 )

It arrived with some valentine's candies and stickers (that have since been eaten, love me some sour patch kids), and akhelios was wrapped up in the cute pink and red wrapping paper

I gave it a test run yesterday night, and its awesome
    I wasn't expecting to feel the texture of the scales while in use (but because it doesn't have printer texture, I guess it makes the scales stand out all the more...?), and the underside of the shaft while smooth provides a lot stim to internal walls (it does this thing where it presses all nice and sweet to my gspot, which I really like//)

Thanks again Amber for sculpting such a lovely toy!!
    _20180218_013814.JPG
    _20180218_013745.JPG
    _20180218_013715.JPG
    _20180218_013654.JPG

nellanosaj, Dusksong and Amberanon like this.
  9. Amberanon

Yay! Thank you for posting! Every bit of feedback helps me know what to do with all future models :)

Dusksong likes this.
  10. unholydragon

unholydragon Teenie Trader

Any Akhelios currently available?

11. Amberanon

I do have a periwinkle Akhelios in medium available for $50 shipped free withing US.

Or I can make a custom for $55 free shipping. :)

Dusksong likes this.
  12. unholydragon

Can I see a picture of the periwinkle?

13. Amberanon

Sure thing
    If you prefer a custom that's no problem, they only take a few hours to make :)

Attached Files:

14. unholydragon

I think I may order a custom from you at some point, but I live in the UK so shipping can be a bitch. I'd like to save first.

Amberanon likes this.
  15. Amberanon

Will be starting a sculpt today for Fu dog, hopefully have the model done by the 22nd.

Will be working on making a more vaginal friendly length for the knot and blunt tip with girthy shaft.
    Usable length will be approx 6".
    Keep an eye out for updates :D

16. WolfScale

WolfScale Active Member

That Cerberus looks really nice! A little small for me, but I would definitely consider one if you can make it larger later on.

17. Amberanon

OK so setting up the etsy store and not seeing an option for receiving payment to PayPal.
    Anyone here familiar with Etsy and payment transactions to PayPal.
    For the life of me I cannot find any info on this subject online, I really hate to only receive payments to my bank since I share a joint account with my husband :(

(Edit) think I figured it out, after setting up the store there is a link account section I have to choose paypal for.

18. Saluki Shiro

Saluki Shiro Cammando

Now that's a lovely Cerberus for being the first pour I don't mind the color flaw on him I think it looks awesome gold freckle's on it's head. However is the mother mold made out of silicone? (If so how do you keep the casting silicone from bonding to the mold?)

19. Amberanon

Thank you, I'm planning to do a glow in the dark red once my glow pigment arrives this week. I'm soo eager to see how that will look :D
    Yes the glove molds are made of platinum silicone as well.
    I use a thin layer petroleum as a release agent. Smooth on has a spray release agent but I see no reason to mess with chemicals if a healthier alternative works.

20. Amberanon

Just received my glow in the dark pigments :D
    Who's ready to see some glowing dongs?!

Attached Files:

Goostyo and lizardbreath like this.