1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Makin' Toys

Discussion in 'Creatives Forum' started by SquishySquishy, Nov 21, 2017.

?

Do you prefer indie toy makers or big brands?

1. Lil' guys! (AKN, DA, etc.)

17 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Bigguns! (BD, TTC, etc.)

18 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. ALL the dicks!

78 vote(s)
    69.0%
  1. Sabbath

Sabbath New Member

Excellent news, That's actually beyond perfect! 6'' is my exact upper limit. That's absolutely awesome!

/Totally not thinking of a specific fandom with skellies when I look at the changeling; not me.

2. Shelligator

Shelligator Active Member

GOD I want a changeling and Qilin so badly! ;^; where the heck is my money I have to buy ALL THE DICKS

3. SquishySquishy

SquishySquishy Well-Known Member

Update on what's been going on recently. : )

+I've received quite a few messages about shipping outside of the US. Unfortunately due to my living circumstances and work schedule, international shipping will not be available for some time, if ever. I would have to travel around an hour both ways to get to a drop off-point for any shipping method outside of USPS, which doesn't seem to be the most reliable shipping method outside of the US. I deeply apologize to those outside of the US interested in purchasing. : (

+After a slight delay, small and large Changelings are still in the works and should be available mid-April (maybe sooner).

+Once the new Changeling sizes are available I will be opening up a limited amount of guided mystery slots for made-to-order small Qilins and Changelings of all sizes in medium (00-50) and soft (00-30) firmnesses. <3

+Due to a cosmetic flaw with the mold, the medium Qilin will be out of commission for quite some time, so the only available pours of him will be the ones currently in the shop.

+I'm hoping to release a new model in the very near future, however I'm not sure which one I want to go for right now. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this! >w<

Possibilities are:
    Sylph, a long, straight, faery themed design with some ridged texture up front and a thick, sturdy base specifically designed to house a hefty suction cup.
    [​IMG]

Scylla, a large, tactile based tentacle designed for external stimulation (possibly with vibe inserts) that was somewhat inspired by the Sea Emperor creature from the game "Subnautica."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Shinigami, a brand new horror design heavily influenced by Death Note and some of HR Giger's amazing artwork. This would be another almost exclusively made-to-order design due to its size, however it would be one that I could potentially try hand-painting details with, which I'd very much like to try out!
    [​IMG]

4. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Well-Known Member

scylla!!! oooo but if glyph had a little bend

5. SquishySquishy

<3 I personally prefer a bit of a curve in my toys too, however I've already gotten a bit of feedback on Sylph and I'm concerned angling him would make him a bit too similar to some other models out there; I feel like his BAM straightness maybe differentiates him a bit?

6. lizardbreath

that makes perfect sense :)

i really like the rills at the top of the shaft

7. lizardbreath

slyph needs to be in plant colors 0_0
    little yellow head peeking out among petals with a green leafy base :D

8. SquishySquishy

~Great minds~
    For him I'm definitely envisioning specific floral colorations; rose, iris, daffodil, lily of valley. >w<

lizardbreath and spiralcatfox like this.
  9. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

If sylph is also thicc then that looks amazinggggg.. how do you use the shinigami tho? And what's up with the nipples? lol

10. viyusa

viyusa Shy girl

Scylla is gorgeous oh my god and based on the Sea Emporer, I’ll take 20 LOL

11. SquishySquishy

I adore Subnautica in general; such good atmospheric and creature design. <3

The Shinigami would have a lot of uses imho. Aside from the more obvious use of “titty fucking” for those with a penis (I’m not sure what a more pc term would be for that activity), for tactile kinesthetic people like myself, squishing, licking, sucking, and feeling textures in general can be a very therapeutic, and potentially sexually arousing, experience. Plus, who doesn’t appreciate squeezing soft, squishy boobs?
    The nipples are somewhat reminescent of human biology for those with inverted nipples, although they also have an alienesque twist to them. Again, she’s kind of all about different textures.

12. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Ahh I hope you didn't take that negatively, being someone with a vag that apparently isn't creative I just missed that concept. It's really great and very well thought out. I enjoy all of the work I've seen by you so far! I don't know a single person who doesn't appreciate some nice squishy boobs xD

viyusa likes this.
  13. viyusa

viyusa Shy girl

I think we can all agree that whether we are attracted to breasts or not...

They pretty fun to squish

14. lizardbreath

Has the spiky maw been abandoned? :(

Blytiel likes this.
  15. SquishySquishy

Nope, barring significant printer issues he is definetly happening whereas the above models are still up in the air. <3

Not at all! Sorry if my response seemed that way. I very much appreciate questions about usage; gives me an opportunity to talk about peripheral activities, which is something I’m personally passionate about. : )

VenusFlower, Bun and lizardbreath like this.
  16. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

I just wish I saw this thread and learned about your Etsy before I put out a lot of cash on multiple BD toys. I'm definitely keeping you in mind for the future tho!

*Whispers* there's also a nice market for short textured knotted toys to use vaginally.. usually knotted toys are smooth or the ones with big knots are too long to be able to knot it. Jussayin :p also if you know any indy ones that exist pls hmu

17. Blytiel

Blytiel Active Member

Heya,
    Any update on the Maw and the rose-y eggs?

Sorry, you probably get asked this stuff a lot but definitely curious!

VenusFlower likes this.
  18. Sabbath

Sabbath New Member

Yeah, those rosey eggs (especially if they are around the size of the [still on hiatus and lots of times not being offered when they aren't] MM's bantam eggs) are definitely piquing my interest!

19. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

The spikey maw and the rosey eggs are probably the ones I'm digging the most! They are turning out so beautiful
    Really excited to see the finished product!

20. SquishySquishy

Both the maw and rosey eggs are undergoing some changes for better quality molds, so I’m hoping to have them available in.... May? Maybe? I’d definetly like to have some little mini clutches of brightly colored roses available for spring, however it depends largely on the printing service I use as I don’t have access to a 3D printer myself. TwT

VenusFlower likes this.