1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Megaplex?

Discussion in 'Fandom Stuff' started by MurphyAlter, Mar 2, 2015.

1. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Anyone here going to Megaplex? I am, and was wondering who I might expect there!

2. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

So I'm planning on going to Megaplex, but the person I had planned on room sharing with has decided not to attend. I'm looking for one other person to share the room with.

The room has two double beds, and is booked for Friday and Saturday nights.

Rules:
    I will need payment in cash up front on the first day. You do not get a room key until you have paid me.
    Please discuss with me before inviting others into the room.
    I will need your cell phone number to be able to keep in contact with you.
    I'd prefer someone I can hang out with during the con.
    You must be on good behavior. I'm not going to mind someone who snores a bit or leaves their stuff on the floor, but if you wreck the room or host a party in it (without clearing it with me first), I won't hesitate to hand you back your money and get the room re-keyed.
    Don't touch my stuff.

I don't expect to be getting any con tail to bring back to the room, but I understand that those things can happen unexpectedly, so comfort zones about that sort of thing will need to be discussed.

I'm paying approximately $250 for the room. I'm looking for a roommate to cover at least $100 of that.

If you're interested, please contact me on furaffinity or skype. I'm "MurphyAlter" on both of those.