1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Need Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Magpie, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Mr. Magpie

Mr. Magpie Active Member

So there was recently a massive dump of penetrable flops on bad dragon and I wanted to get myself a Janine or Duke butt (not sure yet). But the problem is that I live with my parents (trying to get back on my feet) and they'll open any package I order and they're semi-devoted Christians so dragon genitals are crucified at my house.

2. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

Do you have a po box at your post office to pick it up there; or a friend willing to hold onto a bd toy/package for you? D:

If neither of those apply, your best bet is to intercept the delivery by waiting by your front door all day, and hiding your toys before your parents can get to your package

Also, invest in a good hiding spot for your bd toys; lockboxes, duffel bags - something that cant be opened by (annoying) prying eyes

3. SnowPony

SnowPony Active Member

It sounds like a situation I'd avoid, personally. Maybe you shouldn't risk this sort of purchase while still living in your parents' house. Yes, you may get away with hiding one for a while, but do you really want to take the chance such an expensive toy will get destroyed? What else could happen if they find it? I've read horror stories of people kicked out of their houses because their parents found a BD toy.

If you don't want to wait, though, you do have options:

1. Get a private PO Box. These cost money and take time to set up, though.
    2. Do you have a friend you implicitly trust, someone you can have the packages sent to instead, allowing you to pick up the item at their house instead of having it mailed directly to yours?
    3. Depending on carrier, I believe you can call and arrange for a pickup at a local office.

If any of those suggestions work, you have to ask yourself this: How will you hide it, is it worth getting caught? Do your parents snoop around your room and through your things? If so, and it sounds like it since you say they open your mail, I urge you to wait until you've left home before ordering one of these toys.

There are plenty of ways to hide one, though: A locked box, trunk, or small safe (recommended if you have parents who snoop), one that you can hide. I think someone even hid a toy inside their computer tower.

Ling_Ling likes this.
  4. Mr. Magpie

Mr. Magpie Active Member

I was just going to hide it in an old GPU box caus they wouldn't check it I think I'll the kid I babysit's older sister because she and I have talked a lot about sex toys and such

5. Valkires

Valkires Well-Known Member

I'm in a similar situation.
    For shipping from BD just use the ups app to redirect you package to a ups pick up location (usually ups store or place that retails ups) for free and never worry about interception. Or you could route it to your work if available.

Also sometimes USPS will hold your package at the office if you ask. But they may forget or you may not be able to get through, so use that option as a fall back

I'll have some hidihole suggestions later.

DogLover27 and Ling_Ling like this.
  6. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

Once its shipped, you can get the package held at a nearby store. Both UPS and Fedex do this. I do it every time I get an 18+ package. You do it on the tracking page

7. Valkires

Here are my hiding places.
    These photos are a little old (and some of my first bd toys(April 21st, 2017, 7:15 pm)) so my collection has grown and changed but you get the point.
    I only have small toys (because my butt cant take anything bigger) so there a little easier to hide.
    ALPHA SITE:
    I have selifan on them to protect them
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]BRAVO SITE:
    I am holding him up with a Cheeseborough lag-bolted to the 1X3 in the underside of the box spring.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. Valkires

(TEMPORARY) CHARILY SITE:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(TEMPORARY) DELTA SITE:
    Hiding in my BCD pocket
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(TEMPORARY) ECHO SITE:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CHARILY SITE got compermized probably because it was a closet and a predictable hiding spot. Don't make closets permeate hiding spots.

HazetheFox likes this.
  9. Chelseapolitan

LOL you are the master of stealth! I've always been awful about hiding toys. When I first got toys I lived with my parents. I left some on a towel on my bed to dry and I had to leave for work quickly, so I just threw my blanket over them. My mom found them while snooping that night. She told my dad and my cousin so I was a laughing stock for awhile, lol but thankfully they didn't find my Chance or XL Flint I had for show at the time... Honestly it didn't embarrass me much since they already knew I was weird.

10. Saluki Shiro

Saluki Shiro Cammando

Wow your mom is horrible to you. Sticking her nose where she shouldn't and making fun of you. Worlds greatest mom.o_O

11. Chelseapolitan

Yeah she was a real bitch in my teenage years. Now she is much more chill. Not that is matters since I moved out.

Saluki Shiro likes this.
  12. Horse boy

Horse boy Active Member

I was going to get a lock for some drawers the kind you need a hidden key for.

13. Pasdebol

Pasdebol Active Member

What about a suitcase with a lock?

14. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

You have some pretty good hiding spots now. I only had one dildo until I moved out but I always kept it under my bed in an old beat up box and thankfully non of my family was snoopy. Besides I knew where my mom kept her sex toys so if she had said anything I would expose her own. Now that I have moved out I keep them in a huge bin. Though a few hiding places I would suggest is in a locked box like some have mentioned.