1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Rex in Medium/Large?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by SwedeBoy, Feb 12, 2018.

1. SwedeBoy

SwedeBoy New Member

So I'm planning on getting a Rex as my first BD toy, but I'm quite unsure what size I want to get. It's eiter medium size or Large.

I'm experienced in anal play but I dont have a lot of Large sex toys, so I'm just wondering if anyone has this Rex dildo in Medium or Large and can enlighten me with your experience with it. I've always been into bigger cocks but not sure if Rex in Large might be too big for me right now.

2. Lucky Fox

Lucky Fox Member

Greetings SwededBoy! :D

Hopefully I'm not necro-ing your post, as I see the last activity was Feb 11th.

I actually coincidentally have the Rex in Medium!

(Please do excuse the dust n'such. It's a terrible photo and he hadn't been used in AGES)

[​IMG]

In my personal experience, it's rather rewarding. I got him in Medium several years ago (don't mind the dust & bad photo! haha!)

As you can see he's pretty modestly sized. MUCH longer than he is thick, but that's actually one of my favorite parts about him.

I'm not like a heavy super-experienced toy-user or something like that, so I just wanted something modest. His shaft being on the thinner side I found to be a GREAT advantage, and really allows me as much time and space to get used to it as I want... Then the opportunity to slowly work myself up to the knot, which for the record is an experience in it's own.

There's something about pressing against the knot and feeling it slide in, pressing snugly against one's walls that's just absolutely extraordinary, and I genuinely pitty anyone who hasn't experienced being tied by a big, thick knot.

I find the vein that runs along the side is a minor detail, but it adds a fair bit to the experience of putting him in... because you feel it in your hand, and it just makes it all more erotic / life-like.

I got it in medium and I'm glad I did. Any softer and he wouldn't have held shape well, but the medium is okay.

KEEP IN MIND due to the thinness of his shaft (and gap behind his knot) that he is NOT going to stand up on his own.

That said a suction cup goes a long way with him, and in ~MY~ experience (and only my experience) I actually don't get much use out of the cum tube. I guess I don't really care for the extra effort/work involved when I just want to use the toy now and move on with things without too much trouble. The problem being that you can't just REMOVE the tube, so you're kind of stuck with it.

That being said it might be a novel feature to add to your first toy, but in my own experience I sort of regret my first bad dragon toy having a tube but the suction cup is 100% ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED. After having a toy with a suction cup, I can't even CONSIDER getting one without!

And on a final note, these toys collect dust n'such like ~CRAZY~ (as previously noted xD).

Hope that helps, and let me know if I left anything out that may wish to know, and have a super weekend! :D

HazetheFox likes this.