1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Self-Decoration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DameKathryn, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Well-Known Member

lol just found out about this thread and i just got a tattoo a few days ago i got the Marylin manson heart because if frikin love him i also have and eyebrow piercing i have plans for many more tattoo am also thinking about nipple piercings as well as my belly button tattoo close.JPG

2. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Bumping this thread, got tons of ideas for tattoos but nothing actually on me JUST yet.
    Here's a bunch of designs I want, to get an idea as well as where I would get them.
    demon-wings-gothis-skeleton-bones-back-shoulders-evil-darkness-beast.jpg
    Every dragon needs their wings right ;3
    Nue.jpg
    This'll more than likely go on one of my legs. This is the mythological creature of Japanese origin called the Nue. Found out about this beauty in a Mythology class I took and fell in love with the design <3
    tumblr_ndiceewdB61qa5045o1_400.jpg
    This will go on a forearm. I love giraffes as this design is amazing <3 <3
    tumblr_nsgtzgEHx81s748a0o1_540.jpg
    This will also probably go on the same arm as the giraffe, and is also very awesome!! (though I may request having the goldfish be replaced with mini sea dragons ;3)

And there is plenty more where that came from, I'll update whenever I get them :D

Akanisen likes this.
  3. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

I've been thinking about getting 3 helix ring piercings in one of my ears, but I've never had a piercing before so I'm unsure. I was supposed to get them done on my birthday but I chickened out at the last minute.

Kyvinaria and Exeter like this.
  4. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Do it! Just make sure you do your research on piercers and not go to the first one you find.

5. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

I was going to use the same place my brother did for his a couple of times. They seem alright from what I've seen and heard.

6. bronson_twist

Fair enough, I've just seen and heard some horror stories. Places that specialize in piercings and don't use piercing guns are the best bet. If they use piercing guns, run!

7. BDCA

BDCA The Tallest Staff Member

I have a full back tattoo of a dragon you guys would love (36 hours work), however its done by a world-renown artist so I cant post it im afraid for anonymity reasons :)

DrCervixxx likes this.
  8. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

OMFG how about a very cropped bit of it so we can get SOME idea of what it looks like?

9. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

Welp, I've decided (after many years of thought) sometime this year I'd like to get a second set of ear piercings and a labret hoop piercing ......followed by a slight tongue split

DrCervixxx, Kyvinaria and Exeter like this.
  10. BDCA

Haha, unfortunately its quite well known, so even a cropped shot would be a giveaway :)

11. Exeter

okay okay, how about a similar tattoo so I can at least PICTURE the dang thing. I am just curious about style and colours and stuff.

You can't just waltz in here and say you have something we'd love and then give us no other information than that it's really great :p

12. BDCA

Something like this:

dragons-3d.jpg

Exeter likes this.
  13. Exeter

LOL yeah that would be awesome. Damn your anonymity :p

14. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I would really like to get leopard print on my side/ribcage, but I don't feel confident with it because of my weight, so I'll probably get it on my thigh.

bronson_twist likes this.
  15. Bloodberry

image.jpeg image.jpeg Got this tattoo finished yay it's beautiful

Attached Files:

16. Bloodberry

My ears are double pierced and they got done with a piercing gun

17. bronson_twist

Piercing guns are extremely hard to sterilize properly and the risks of infection are significantly higher compared to using cannula needles. The guns also tend to create more scar tissue increasing the risk of the piercing rejecting. The needles are hollow and actually remove the section of flesh where the jewelry will go through, reducing the pressure and amount of scar tissue around the piercing. Plus they're generally single use and far easier to sterilize.

ObeyTheSnarf and Velixer like this.
  18. Kittycat1356

Kittycat1356 Active Member

image.jpg Sorry I can't get a closer pic >^<
    It's of my Oc dread :3 I love him more than life. I have snake bites, 3 piercings on each ear, my left has the cartilage pierced, my nose, and my belly button. I pierced them all with piercing guns and Iv needles. Also Agee homemade tattoos not worth mentioning xD

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    Exeter and Velixer like this.
  19. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

I've gathered up a couple more tattoo ideas:
    a6e22b07a57d80889916a85c33deccbf.jpg This is the band logo of the band Thrice who are one of my favorite bands that inspired me to focus more on music.
    How To Draw A Owl Tattoo 4.jpg This because I really like owls and feel that I could give any tattoo artist liberty to expand off it.
    tumblr_nnwqen1Z8p1sdsz70o1_1280.png And this because it's very well done and I really love the design. Found it randomly on Tumblr and I really wish I could find it again so I could credit the original artist. >~<

20. DrCervixxx

DrCervixxx Well-Known Member

Gosh, your toes are so tiny :3 As for the pointiness, most of my toenails want to do this naturally, nail beds included. I always worried this would freak some people out. qq

I have a 6 gauge prince Albert, among tattoos, 9/16" lobes, and a few other decorations, including dozens of tiny scars on my back from pulling and suspension.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016