1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

SOLD

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Feef, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Feef

Feef Active Member

This is posted in my sale page on the for sale forums along with several bad dragon toys. Figured it belongs here as well though. If that is an issue I will promptly take this post down. Thank you!

I have for sale here a pretty damn solid little fucking machine from orgasm alley. This thing has done me good for almost a year, and it is finally time to upgrade. It is still a solid performer, and will be for years with care, but I’ve really been eyeing their flywheel style stallion machines. Love the flywheel designs, but didn’t want to pay the price at the time, lol.

Anyways! As you can see from the photos, two of the bolt heads are missing. I did this about 7-8 months ago when reassembling after a move. My dumbass was not being careful when tightening those 2 bolts. T_T the remaining two are proper tightened with red loctite. This does not affect use. I’ve ran it very frequently, at least 3-4 times a week, since and it has had zero issues. No looseness, no knocking just smooth operation. I am selling it at it’s price due to this.

I usually ship same or next day, I am asking 2-3 for this item. I will try my best to do it in two. If you want any more pictures or videos, or to ask questions, do not hesitate to contact me! Paid $950 before shipping for the machine (Bodine motor variant).

Price - $430 Shipped - Pending Payment
    Video link - https://www.erome.com/a/lCt0na7W

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  2. Feef

Feef Active Member

Bump! Prices has been changed from $415 +shipping, to $430 Shipped!