1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The "Bad Mood" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

In light of current events, I'm bringing this one back first. Feel free to rant and roar without fear of a ban from a disapproving, sensitive BD mod whom does not take well to criticism. :p

So here we goooooooooooo!

Also Fuck depression! I want my god damned sex drive back and my ability to form relationships with human beings, you cock sucking, son of a thousand acne ridden whores!

2. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Dammit! I want a new toy, but have no income, and want to save what money I do have for the new pokemon game. *grumble*

3. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

My current bad mood / depression stems of my 2 year relationship of which I've lived with her for all of it. Has seemingly abruptly come to an end.
    Had a mild argument on Thursday of which I thought wasn't much and we seemed to have sorted that night. But all of a sudden yesterday she's turned around and said she doesn't love me anymore but won't give any reason as to why just "I don't know I can't tell you why, not everything needs/has an explanation" she's been low lately anyway and I'm just stumped and don't know what to do with myself as I honestly thought she was the one as I loved her even for her floors :(
    Which means if she leaves I have to move back in with parents or w/E as I can't afford a place by myself (which would probably be worse for the loneliness)

On another note the forums going down I have asperges so don't have many irl friends and the bd community was a outlet for me to feel welcome and like there was people there for me even though I didn't actually know / befriend any1. I would be on there either all day (it sat on a tab on Internet while I browsed or I would be checking in numerous times a day.

So all in all I feel like everything is crumbling around me and I don't want my depression setting back in :(

4. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

I'm really hating how sore my throat feels. I don't feels sick but my throat is in utter pain, making it hard to swallow food/drinks. Damn it body why u failing me now?!?! >.<

5. RedVixenFur

RedVixenFur Spaintard

Have to wait 3 weeks to touch up my tattoo ~.~
    Bad Dragon forums boooooooooooooooooooooooooo! *throws a tomato*

6. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

I know those feels.
    about a year ago the woman I was in love with for 2 years out of nowhere replaced me for my former best friend at the time, and all I could get out of her was I don't know, but I still like you." until a month later when she turned on me after I complained that her new boyfriend still lived in my house and I could hear them fucking through the walls. And that's what actually started my slide into depression. not to mention my already existing trust issues and paranoia were exacerbated.
    So hang in there buddy! It's rough, but you'll pull through.

7. RyokoOno

RyokoOno Active Member

He had to cancel, because his boss at the quarry said they had to stay late and he has another job to get to in the morning at 3am.
    We rescheduled for Thursday. Can't wait to see my big ol' lumberjack of a man.

8. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

"Bad mood" because this forum is needed in the first place.

9. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

Anxiety...
    won't go away

10. Kaiyodei

Kaiyodei vaguely coherent

careless, neglegent. our plants outside. I think the lillies have Erwinia. when I worked in a grower's greenhouse with my mom, the Cala Lillies have it. evey end of a growing season they got taken out of pots, had disesed parts cut off, and then dipped. and then wash the pots in bleachy water. smelly, mushy bulbs.

so I don't know if I should burn the dirt or anything, and I don't have the dip for the non disesed bulbs. I don't think washing them in anti bacterial/viral soap will work. or bleachy water.

also, they are full of pink grub/worm things.

Ok so our area has iris and lillies and other things, maybe the daffodil.
    http://www.gardenatoz.com/media/205462/IBorLarvN0579s_267x200.jpg this is what is in them.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  11. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

12. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Alien. Kill it with fire before it's too late,or it'll spit acid on you.

13. Kaiyodei

Kaiyodei vaguely coherent

iris borer larve, they are cattipliers. you save your bulb(why did i think they were lillies, I did not plant the plants. so...)
    you drownd them in bleachy water and to stop the rot of your bulb.

this is a lot better than if I have a bacterial/fungal infection in the dirt. my grandfather had all the flowers. and everyone always loves them. so it's expected to have them.

It suggests(a webpage) to use a fungicide on the areas to kill any mold form the rot. it grows up to become http://bugguide.net/images/cache/VL...HKZTL5R1LSZOLZZ9LIR3ZMRELKZ0HIZCLERYZERBL.jpg

I was careless and did not remove the dead leaves at the end of the season. so it's pretty much my fault.

should more upload to youtube and then link. from my facebook page

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  14. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

God why can't people just figure there shit out on their own...and why must it involve me?
    Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a nice person...

15. Snærhjarta

Snærhjarta Well-Known Member

Complaint: shitty friends

Planned a BBQ with friends months ago. Changed it to a date everyone was available. Everyone told us they were certain about the date, except for one person who didn't know whether she had to work on that day or not. That's fine, thanks for letting us know. Just send a message when you're certain. Bought food. Now suddenly I get messages from other people like "not going to be there after all".

16. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

well the gf (if i can even call her that at the moment - she wont sleep in same bed nor barely even talks to me) has agreed to relationship councilling but with the cold shoulder off her im feeling rather god dam loenely its been months since ive had a good laugh and seen any friends and cant exactly get comfort of the partner , so the forums are my only connection with anyone at the moment but as more and more old bad dragon members come across i allmost feel like im drowning in old friendships rekindling and it just reminds me of old school days (due to the asperges) where i'm just sat in corner watching everbody else with friends and just feeling left out :(
    *sorry for my cry for attention but im not sure what else to do tbh* especially with my nigh shifts starting tommorow and thats 3 nights where i'm alone ... friday wont be as bad due to customer numbers but saturday and sunday night the road where i work is shut so maybe 10 customers for at least 7 1/2 hours :(

17. Snærhjarta

Snærhjarta Well-Known Member

You don't have to fee left out here, uk. I like you and want to get to know more members!

18. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

thanks ... i just dont even know wher i am in my own mind atm -_- *sigh*

19. Kukaru

Kukaru Guest

Awww I really want to hug you now, it sounds like you are having a hard time atm. :(

20. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

Yadda yadda yadda. Why the hell can't I have at least a bit of peace from any families/friends/anything coming to my house, when it's clearly not in condition to guest them? It makes me feel so stressed. Also, my mum just stated "you are giving me all your money since my long-time friend is coming so I need cash" when I wanted to go to the party or buy some new clothes. Damn it.