1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The problem with Chance...

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Rascal66, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

The problem for me with Chance and other large-based toys that are not available with suction cups is that I've never really found a good way to mount them for 'doggy-style' (or in this case, horsey-style) play. Considering that Bruiser comes with a suction cup option, I really don't understand why Chance does not. However, I have found a great solution that has worked very well for my Chance toys, so I decided that I'd share it.

I first picked up the cheapest double-suction cupped glass mover that I could find; I think this one was about $15 on Amazon.
    a1.jpg
    I then did have to use a drill to quickly clear out the almost hollow handle (there's a thin wall in the middle from the casting process). Once the handle was a tunnel, I put some very heavy duty bungie cord through and tied it into an adjustable loop.
    a2.jpg
    You will need to play with the loop size depending on the size of toy that you are going to use, but it's stretchy so there's a very wide margin for error.
    a3.jpg
    You can see that the suction cups of the unit actually attach very firmly to a regular painted wall, which is super handy.
    a4.jpg
    All that is left to do is to slip your toy of choice (as long as it has a large base, and one like Chance with big balls works really well) through the bungie loop and it is VERY securely mounted to the wall. This is why you want heavy duty bungie, so that it stretched enough to accommodate the toy but doesn't have too much give when you're using it.
    a5.jpg

Bobbers89 and Paktu like this.
  2. MarkAndReprisal

MarkAndReprisal Member

Smart solution! I may just use this for my large Pearce and Axel...

3. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

Cool. This is very helpful.

4. SquishySquishy

SquishySquishy Well-Known Member

Wow, a whole new world just opened up. There are so many toys I could use with this. :O

5. Klaned

Klaned Member

Thanks this is smart :)
    Did you notice any trace on the wall paint after using the glass mover on it ? I wonder if the depression caused by the item damages the paint.

6. Rascal66

Rascal66 Active Member

I've used the glass mover on several walls and in the shower, and have noticed no damaged to painted walls with mine.

7. Bobbers89

Bobbers89 Member

That’s amazing.