1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Translucent Body-safe Silicone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TailStretcher, Dec 6, 2017.

1. TailStretcher

TailStretcher Member

Tl:dr Is it possible and how can i request a clear, well almost clear bad dragon dildo?
    Because we (should) all know about porous transparent jelly-cones but what about as translucent as possible?

2. Villie

Villie wrow

Stormy grey is what customer service claims to be their most transparent color. Next up was the champagne glittery color and celestial light

I got two custom with those colors and it's like slightly translucent in places but definitely not clear

Funkit toys probably has the clearest silicone toys I've ever seen, but they're way firmer than even extra firm bad dragon toys

I asked TTC once what the clearest thing they could do for me was, and they told me to make an order with the notes of "no pigment"

Unfortunately, the velvet texture of it made it look frosted all over and not translucent

3. TailStretcher

TailStretcher Member

Thanks for the reply, if only I could see what a large sleipnir would look like xd

4. Dusksong

Dusksong New Member

Yeah, I own a Funkit and the transparent effect is super cool, however it is VERY firm. The particular toy I own is really small so it's not an issue, if you're used to glass/firm plastic it might not be too jarring. They are super pretty.