1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

What Does Spooky Seconds Look Like in Full Light?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by CharlesG, Feb 25, 2018.

1. CharlesG

CharlesG New Member

Hi folks

I am looking to make a custom order in a metallic dark green this week, and I love the glow of Spooky Seconds. Thing is, I don't want it to ruin my beautiful colour when it's not glowing. I don't really like thick white streaks.

What does Spooky Seconds look like in the light? Is it subtle or does it look like the sloppy seconds pics I've seen?

Please post pics or tell me about your experience with the spooky seconds finish.

Thanks in advance.

2. LittleRedVixen

LittleRedVixen Member

Hey,
    I have Spooky Seconds on my Xar and I can't see them in daylight. I can roughly tell where the color is, but it is clear when not glowing and you have to look really close up to tell or even notice. So it won't interrupt with your color choices :)

3. CharlesG

CharlesG New Member

Thanks for your answer. Just out of curiosity, what colour is your Zar and what colour do the Spooky Seconds glow? I was thinking a cyan glow over the deep green but I'm not sure how well it would work. Do you know if some glows work better than others?

4. lizardbreath

lizardbreath Well-Known Member

if you're going for a dark metallic green you might want to ask for "glowing geiger green"
    it glows green :)
    alas, they won't combine it with spooky seconds

CharlesG likes this.
  5. LittleRedVixen

LittleRedVixen Member

My Xar is a metallic red and it has a green glow. I have read that there are differences between the colors in regard to how much they glow, but I don't know which glows the strongest.
    Here is my Xar, you can't see the Spooky Seconds at all

Attached Files:

CharlesG likes this.
  6. CharlesG

CharlesG New Member

Thanks a bunch LittleRedVixen. Your Xar looks awesome! You're right, the Spooky Seconds is invisible.

I will definitely be getting the Spooky Seconds now. I found some pictures of the cyan glow and it looks awesome. The thread I was on said it wasn't as strong as green but I still think it'll be awesome. Thanks again for your help.

7. CharlesG

CharlesG New Member

That sounds amazing, but I want a fade and support tells me they won't do that with glow colours. Appreciate the help though.

lizardbreath likes this.