1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

When/why is transgender a deal-breaker?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by ObeyTheSnarf, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Ooooooooh, that's a bit of question of why they don't stick together, which you already know the answer for. Well, a couple answers anyway.
    The main one is jealousy. Yeah, I've experienced a LOT of that... I don't mean to sound prettier than thou, but there is prevalent online and offline.
    Also the "you can't be trans if you don't have this, or haven't done this". They are basing what make a trans a trans from their own "level". Like "you haven't taken hormones, you're not a trans", "you don't have breasts", "you didn't get hair removal". Then if they are intentionally trying be hurtful they'll follow with "Oh, you're just a man in a dress". And they do it, cause they know it'll piss you off.

This is why it's hard for equality for the trans world.... we don't band together, too much in-fighting.

Tom Ross and Serathaiya like this.
  2. Tom Ross

Tom Ross New Member

Me personally i am very attracted to beautiful transexual women, not attracted to crossdressers, but passable transexuals with fully functioning cock and nice breasts, either top top/ verse or verse, no total bottoms, as i am verse and need a good dickdown too. Lol honestly, that would be my perfect mate. Wish i could find one for a relationship...

3. Zastavan

Zastavan Abandoned Account

Why would you bump a 5 year old thread. Wtf dude

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019