Separate names with a comma.
I can't update the original post anymore to reflect current status, however, how about another price drop!
That's an XL Votan, Medium Firmness,...
Blueporcupine has agreed to buy Crash! Thank you! Enjoy ;)
Votan is my last boy available! Who wants to try to tame this big boy? :eek:
Crash had a second person in line that I need to check with, if they pass you will be up for Crash! Votan is available
You are up for Crash if still interested!
Thank you :)
Sabi has not yet contacted me back, I'll give them 24 hours to decide since they were technically first, then you'll be second!
Ah, my apologies, I cleaned out my imgur the other day and must have deleted the pictures. The Crash is just an XL Medium firmness in a solid...
Sleipnir and Razor are on their way to their new owners! I've updated the original post to show what's left, thanks yall!
Hey there! On page 1 of the thread is the current availability status, the only one from the second photo I still have available would be Votan....
So everyone is aware victorvector has agreed to purchase Sleipnir, I've updated both Sleipnir and Razor in the original post to pending as I...
You'll be second in line for Sleipnir if deal falls through!
sure thing!! off to the DMs!
heyo victorvector, and then bellyRider were just before you, if they don't take it you'll be third in line!
sure thing! Off to the DMs!
Back in town! Bumping thread for $20 off original prices for whats left
Will be out of town from tomorrow until the 9th of June, please be patient as I will be alot less responsive during this time!
Chance Stan and Baron are officially sold! Thank you Spark666! Enjoy!
Heyas all! Tucker and Terra are officially on their way to their new home! Stan , Chance, and Baron will be heading out soon! Make me an offer on...
As a general PSA: International shipping is going to be no less than $100 USD
Stan is in limbo for the moment, but once these folks see what the international shipping costs are, they may become available again :eek: