Separate names with a comma.
Baron Not Sold. Closing Thread.
Price Drop by 15€ for: L Baron.
Iam Shipping from Germany. I forgot to write it in the Post.
Yes it still does hold it well, but it is a little bit Weaker now.
Iam looking to sell some in my Collection in this Case: BD Stan; BD Baron; Neotori Mundir.
Iam Shipping from Germany and i realy...
Iam Interested in the Dragon XL.
I will send a PM very soon.
Hätte Interesse an den Mundir XL.
Wenn er noch zum Verkauf steht.
Is the XL Votan Medium w/ CT still Up for Sale?
If yes, what ist the Price (with shipping to Germany)?