1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

12" Black Veined Dildo

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by IanTheFolfy, Jul 13, 2018.

1. IanTheFolfy

IanTheFolfy Member

So I got duked again by wish, so I will be getting rid of this dildo. It's about 12" long and 2" wide; this is not a beginners toy. Has not been opened or touched, just opened it, saw it, then contacted customer support. I'm asking for $20 obo (shipping not included).

Attached Files:

2. GammaTheDickNiffler

GammaTheDickNiffler Transmasc, He/Him/His pls

Oh man....anything off Wish is most assuredly not silicone or anything bodysafe. As such, it can't be sold here. I'm sorry hun! :(
    For what you paid, you're better off binning it and saving up for a safe toy.

HazetheFox likes this.
  3. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

@GammaTheDickNiffler Thanks for letting users and us know about the material this toy is made of, I was unaware that website sold toys that were not silicone or body safe.

4. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

@IanTheFolfy As for your post unfortunately your not going to be able to sell this toy on this site. I do apologize about this inconvenience but with the toy being made from a unsafe material we would not want a user to purchase something that can not properly be cleaned or sanitized for a secondhand resell or use, even though you claim to not have used it, it is still considered a health risk for users.