1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

2nd hand prices

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by uk2008, Sep 24, 2014.

1. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

I suppose the idea behind this thread is for what people think is a decent price for 2nd hand toys.
    Just a general ask about prices to sell / buy at?

My current issue is :
    1 second hand small gryphon in 5 with cumtube and a bottle of lube would cost me just under £75 $125 excluding import charges.

The person I'm I'm discussion with wants £50 including postage.

Where as for me it was there first toy they have had it a while I'm more looking at £35 - 40 Inc postage... It's within EU do no impiety costs come into it.

Is that fair?

2. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

There is no rule about how much the charge for used toys. If someone bought a toy for $75 plus shipping and wants to sell it for $70 plus shipping that's their perogative. It comes down to whether or not YOU want to pay what they're asking. If you don't, you can try haggling. If they don't like your offer they can refuse. Then you can either buy it or not. If they price it high and it doesn't sell, they might eventually lower the price or they might not. It's all about what they want for it and how quickly they want it to sell.
    But to answer your question, I don't think they're asking too much for it. Why would the toy be half price if it was in good condition?