1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

A toying-relationship question. Help please.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Flexybend93, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Flexybend93

Flexybend93 Well-Known Member

Hi lovely people!
    I've been toying anally for now more than ten years and it really became a part of my sexual self. Over the years I tried small dildos, vibrators, buttplugs and dragon dicks. And even though I felt shame waves that were towering so high, that by the age of 20 I threw every single toy away that i owned, now I feel comfortable, and not only started accepting myself but celebrating. Since one and a half years I've been in a new relationship now and I absolutely love my gf! She is a wonderful person and we both bring out great things in each other. But she is not that much interested in sex as I am, and if, only in vanilla stuff. I've tried to encourage her to be more curious, more adventurous, but I'm asking myself if I'm going to far. Id never want her to do anything out of a false sense of obligation. What turns me on is a natural curiosity and enjoyment of sex! 3 months ago we moved in together, and of course I had a huge box of sextoys. But she was not even remotely interested.
    Our flat isn't that big and she works in home office, so she is home almost all of the time. I feel like I don't have the space and privacy to even toy on my own now. Mostly I just masturbate on the toilet in semisecrecy. I think this isn't a great way to celebrate my sexuality.
    Is someone of you with a partner that doesn't share your sexual interests? How do you handle your need for 'alone time' when living together? Even though Tolkien once wrote, that there is only one thing more dangerous than accepting advice, that being giving it: Does someone have an idea how I can improve my/our situation?

Thanks in advance
    Flexy