1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Advice please: Nocturne or Vergil?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by janine10, Sep 26, 2018.

1. janine10

janine10 New Member

Hi everybody,
    I want a dildo for both anal and vaginal use, although it will be mostly anal. I LOVE dildos with varying thickness, or humps, or knots, whichever description is appropriate. Therefore I am considering the Nocturne or Vergil. Can anybody advise on the merits of one over the other, or even suggest other models, please?
    I already have Chance the Stallion XL unflared, and EE Amir, and EE Cody XL, by the way, all of which are a huge thrill.
    Thank you in anticipation.
    Janine

2. Villie

Villie wrow

Never had a vergil, and I feel like I haven't seen too many reviews on him either recently hmm.

Nocturne seems to be fairly popular (and also just looks really nice, yum)
    I've had a mini one and a small one, and really liked both! It's satisfying getting each bulge in and feeling the stretch and gentle pop of each while it also presses into some good zones. One of the only dicks I own that manages to make my head spin, very nice

3. analflux

analflux New Member

I received my Vergil a week ago and it's amazing! One thing that you need to check out before you buy is insertable length. A person needs to be able to take 9-10 inches to knot the XL Vergil. Im concidering the Blaze and then Crackers as my next toys.