1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Allergy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MurphyAlter, Sep 2, 2014.

?

Do you have allergies?

1. None at all

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Just one

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. More than one

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Figured this is an interesting topic I'd like to hear about.

Also, I have a question. I seem to be allergic to apple juice, but not apples. I can eat as many apples as I want, but if I drink apple juice, my whole body starts hurting and I get sick to my stomach. My arms and legs especially get really painful. Wonder if anyone can explain this.

Also, what allergies do you have?

2. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

I'm actually allergic to a very specific type of artificial cinnamon flavouring. They used to use it in Starbucks Apple Spice Muffins and I ate one unknowingly... Ended up breaking into heavy hives and feeling horribly ill. I tend to avoid anything cinnamon flavoured now.

3. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I am deathly allergic to sulfur (so I can't watch fireworks, or mock gun shows, also, I guess I can't go to hell :p) I blow up like a balloon, cannot breathe and have to be rushed to a hospital.
    But I also have mild allergies to cats, but it's only sneezing and sniffles, and only if I put my face up to them, or pet them for more than a few strokes.

However, @MurphyAlter it sounds to me like you are allergic to a chemical, or other ingredient in the apple juice, not the apples themselves.

4. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

@MurphyAlter Is it 100% apple juice or a juice cocktail? Have you tried apple cider?

5. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Yup. Butterscotch and artificial butterscotch.
    Just kidding... LOVE butterscotch.

Yup, I got at least 1 allergy. Pollen probably... I'm not sure, it's an outdoor allergy. My eyes water, my nose runs and, my god, my eyes itch! Oddly enough it'll only affect one eye... and not even consistent on which eye!
    I probably have 1 food allergy but no clue what it would be. My chest and stomach broke out in all these small red bumps. The doc said it was probably a food allergy and gave me steroids to clear it up. SO I went HULK SMASH! No, not those steroids. Weird thing is, I didn't eat anything out of the norm and it never happened again.
    I might be slightly allergic to cum. OH NOES! Well, after getting on my skin (I don't seem to have an adverse affects to swallowing or getting it pump into me) it's a little irritated. It goes away pretty quickly. This will not stop me from having people cum on me.

That's all I know of. Maybe there's more out there I haven't been exposed to yet.

6. MurphyAlter

MurphyAlter The Floofiest

Anything with apple juice in it. I haven't tried cider because I really don't feel like finding out the hard way whether or not I'm allergic to that.

Possible, but I don't have the reactions to anything else that would probably contain the same chemicals.

7. Packagedgore

Packagedgore Member

I am allergic to just about everything. All of the "big 8" allergies (peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, milk, eggs, shellfish, fish) Anything else that comes out of the sea, some other foods, dogs, cats, latex, cotton, nickel, wool, grass, mold, dust, trees, some molds that often live in soil so essentially dirt too.

8. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

My god, Packaged, how do you have fun in this world?

9. Packagedgore

Packagedgore Member

Very carefully, haha

10. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf lmnop

Cats, molds, pollen. Seems to be less severe the older I get.

11. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

I've got some normal ones like cats and pollen, but I'm also allergic to some grasses and to horses! The one time I rode a horse, I was a snotty sneezing mess the whole way. Good thing he was an old gentle horse that didn't care what I was doing haha

12. Z'haruul

Z'haruul Member

I'm allergic to many things. Cedar, pollen, lavender, hay, dust, cigarettes, cigarette smoke, marijuana (I had friend who'd smoke it and I'd react to it badly){It makes my throat swell, I get hives, and migraines}, pistachios (They make my throat swell), fire ants, bees, and cut grass (hives).
    So yeah...I have a few allergies and I'm probably forgetting to mention some.