1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Anal/Prostate Clenching

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Lovefox86, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Lovefox86

Lovefox86 FoxyLove

Hey all you Dragon Tamers!

I've been experimenting for the past year during the whole quarantine, and I've been finding alot more now that I really love clenching dildos or plugs that I have in. Depth and straight prostate massaging of course are amazing in their own right, but something about clenching a thick, firm dick just gets me going, even as I'm writing this! :p

My question/query to the forum, is if anyone has recommendations for BD or non-bd plugs and dildos for anal clenching for a guy. I currently am working on hilting, I think that's the right term?, my m/f Nox, so not quite there on testing clenching that bad boy. I have 3 Doc Johnson starter plugs that do the trick, but wearing them for a while tends to hurt the outside of my anus due to just how it's formed, nothing internal. I would think knotted toys would be the right direction to correct? I've seen that Vasu is quite good for clenching with that knot. I don't have any/ haven't tried any knotted toys, so I'm curious if knotting would be best for that?

Sorry for the ramble, I'm still just trying to figure out what I like with anal penetration and all that, it's been quite the fun journey!

Keep on having fun! ;)

LoveFox

Qualitytime likes this.
  2. Mankind4evr

Mankind4evr Knotty Member

Hey, I love my bad dragon Rex for tying in (actually locks in and stays in). A lot of knots go in, but then there’s not enough room under the knot and they tend to try and pop out depending on your position. I can walk downstairs with my XL Rex and he won’t fall out. Large fenrir works good too, but he’s not long enough or wide enough for me and the XL fenrir has it too wide under the knot. Then I have a medium and large horse plug from exotic erotics that you can really clench on and don’t go too deep. https://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51_35&products_id=104. I’m only looking into the biggest ones now though, others will have to let you know some good smaller ones. With knotted toys the manufacturers usually have to keep it as wide as they can under the knot so it’s easier to insert. The wuffamute is good by erotic exotics as well and I’m in love with my dual density Patrick from yiffmonkey because his head and knot both lock in perfectly for my body at least (5’7” 145 pounds) https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/636...re-dildo-medium-large-xl?ref=shop_home_feat_2 but he is super expensive :( good luck hunting!

Qualitytime likes this.
  3. Lovefox86

Lovefox86 FoxyLove

Thanks for the recommendations and help! I'm definitely not ready for anything past small at this point haha, roughly a little below 2in is my limit for now.
    I looked at Fenrir and Rex and Rex's knot looks perfect for what I want, and a small is right within my range too. I'll have to consider hunting for one possibly haha. I saw that horse plug the other night too! The mini would be the perfect size and it looks like it'd stimulate the prostate a whole lot! I saw the Werehorse too and I'm very tempted to get one soon, probably a flared one. I've been super interested in the whole flared horse head recently and combined with it's knot,*hand kiss motion*, amazing.

Qualitytime likes this.
  4. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

It might be different for you. But i really like mr hankey's Nick capra for clenching and prostate play. My favorite so far!

Qualitytime likes this.
  5. Lovefox86

Lovefox86 FoxyLove

My my that's, a girthy dildo. And pricey for my blood haha, but it does look really appealing because of that bulge in the middle...