1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Any Dexter reviews? Interested in ordering but unsure.

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by TikTokMegaClock, Jul 30, 2019.

1. TikTokMegaClock

TikTokMegaClock New Member

I'm interested in ordering a S/M Dexter custom and was wondering how people feel about him. He doesn't seem overly popular(?) but maybe that's because he's kind of plain?

I currently have a S/? Breeder [now known as Nova] that I really enjoy, though the shaft is a thinner than I like. I used the size comparison tool on the BD website and Dexter looks like he might be the one for me. Mostly looking at him for his knot and girth, I'm not concerned with the fact that he's not overly textured.

F, vaginally only.

2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

I have a Dexter it is completely different form yours and im a guy. my experience is going to be much different the review your looking for, but here goes.

the toy is kinda plain. its very smooth and the way the toy tapers doesn't really make it feel interesting in any way. For me the ridges on the tip don't do anything but mildly annoy when they rub the same spot for too long (this might be cause mine firm). In my opinion the only redeeming factors of the toy are, the Character and its knot. the knot is tied for thickest in every size. So if size is your thing (like me) than it might be something you could enjoy.

hope thing helps

Travis Bunday likes this.
  3. TikTokMegaClock

TikTokMegaClock New Member

This is pretty much what I'm looking for. I want a knot, and I want to feel full; I don't care about textures.
    Thanks for the input.

Knotydes likes this.