1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

any info on k lube?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by BettyBaphomet, Mar 15, 2019.

1. BettyBaphomet

BettyBaphomet New Member

So in the hunt for a DIY bad dragon lube recipe, i came across K lube. It seemed pretty cool. All the ingredients that J lube has but more vagina friendly. Though while digging deeper, i havent found much info on it. Does anyone have any experiences or thoughts on this product?
    A link to the product here.
    The bottle:
    [​IMG]

2. Tea_Wolf

Tea_Wolf Active Member

From my understanding and reading a few reviews on it, its basically J Lube, but K Lube has a preservative for longer lasting mixed batches. Actually.... I'm going to buy some right now >:3

3. Tiffanbrill

Tiffanbrill Well-Known Member

Where can I buy it? (living in Austria) couldn't order it from Amazon :/

4. BettyBaphomet

BettyBaphomet New Member

Sorry for ignoring this thread for so long. Anyway, not sure. I had to hunt for a bottle of this, but on some websites they're floating around. Sorry you cant order!

5. Harbenz

Harbenz New Member

I don't know about K lube, but I'm considering give a try to Xlube when I run out of J-lube. It has no sugars or preservatives so it's ok for vaginas.
    https://xlube.com/

6. TTLG

TTLG New Member

I've never used J-lube but I know K-lube lasts longer (maybe bc there's no sugars in it??) after a while it turns a bit yellow but it's still fine to use. My only real complaint is that it can get pretty stringy if you overapply but from what I've seen J-lube is pretty much the same?
    Also the price... J-lube is 1/3 or 1/2 the price of K-lube, but a little goes a long way and it lasts longer so lol I guess it's worth the extra expense