1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Anyone got any Idea for a setup for comfortable dragon dildo chair?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Talid Aurozak, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Talid Aurozak

Talid Aurozak XL brusier knot fucking till I shoot

I been trying to find a way to comfortable sit at my desk and play games while hilting my toys but I can't seem to figure out a way to make it so all my weight isn't just resting on the toy. this is particularly hard with toys any toys with balls. I really want to sit on my XL chance and give it gentle fuck every one in a while. ;p

2. southpupuk

southpupuk Member

Wooden board, hole in it, various length feet on either side to raise and lower as required?
    Just off the top of my head!

3. Honeyvadger03

Honeyvadger03 New Member

What Southpupuk said, that would be my thought. I made something not too dissimilar made for raising the toy up for floor/bed fun while on your knees. Basically a 2x4 on either side (laying on the 2" side for a 4" height) with a 3/4" board as the top. I used a cabinet style board so it had a nice white finished top on it. I would think something similar with a hole in it and wider would work for what you are talking about.

There's also something like this :
    #Aliexpress US $10.71 38%OFF | Sex Aid Bouncing Chair Detachable Bed Pillow Bolster Love Position Stool sex chair bdsm bondage furniture Adult Sex Toys
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_dUlmsg5

Attached Files:

Xochiquetzal likes this.
  4. Calico_Panda

Calico_Panda Calico by birth, Panda by marriage

Depending on how much space you need to buffer, a towel or maybe a neck pillow could be tall enough. There are seat cushions for back pain relief, which have a section open for the tailbone area. Kneeling chairs are also popular now. Just some random ideas, hope that helps.

5. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Roll up a couple of towels that you can rest your legs on. It could be a U shape (if the towel is big enough) or two regular size towels, one on each side.

6. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Xar is a good toy for this, nothing extra required. Get one with a suction cup (if that will work with your chair).

7. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

Ive tried to find ways to make diy furniture too, happy to hear what you find?

8. BBulldog87

BBulldog87 Member

rimchair.jpg I once made myself a rim chair out of pvc pipes, a toilet seat, and some springs. It would work great for sitting on a toy while playing games. Modeled on this one

Fletch likes this.