1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Anyone know of a sex machine that can handle a xl chance?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Knot My XL Rex, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

without costing 1500$ like the Kong on OrgasmAlley.... i want a machine, but theyre so expensive from what i find, but for such simple machines i cant bring myself to pay that amount just for a bar to move back and forth 12 inches...
    I want it to work for my xl chance and xl rex. Size of the machine doesnt matter, long as it does the job. if u know other capable machines even if theyre expensive still tell me of them plz. thx

HorseStallion likes this.
  2. Tea_Wolf

Tea_Wolf Active Member

3. LizardsOut

LizardsOut Active Member

@Knot My XL Rex Hey there. I want to give ya some information about the topic title.
    The Orgasmalley Machine @Tea_Wolf mentioned is a bit more on the expensive side and doesn't come with a bag.
    I bought a machine for under 500 which included shipping. https://adultrepdao.com/product/purchase-fm18-fucking-machine/
    It used to only be a wired unit, but now they have a remote option.

You might be concerned with the end point on how an XL can attach. You buy adultrepdaos universal attachment.
    You'll end up with this essentially:
    upload_2020-9-19_21-54-22.png

You might then say "My toy doesn't have a suction cup" or "It has one, but it'll fall off from being heavy."
    This is what I would do and it works, I will demonstrate it in a video if I must.

First buy this here: Chewy Website for $2 Bandages
    upload_2020-9-19_21-57-29.png
    Any self-adhesive bandages will work
    And then just wrap and mount the toy to that attachment.

You can reuse the bandages over and over. I advise getting several to have around for other uses.
    Such as a cat or dog hurting their paw.

Mazzut likes this.
  4. Knot My XL Rex

Knot My XL Rex Member

More so worried about, can the machine handle to size and weight of a xl chance and still have decent power. XL chance / rex are quite heavy.

5. Tea_Wolf

Tea_Wolf Active Member

Yeah the kong motor works just fine with these toys which is what the OA owner suggested. The only thing I had to do with the chassis was either weight the legs down or place a box or something behind it to rest up against the wall because its not heavy enough for the kong motor. I was fine with it because of size/space/storage. I needed something collapsible that I could store easily out of sight and I wouldn't be able to do that with the full kong frame. The plate attachment works well too, but the velcro straps it came with are a bit cumbersome, so I used similar bandages like LizardsOut mentioned.

6. AdultRepDao

AdultRepDao AdultRepDao.com

Hi dear friend, this is Amber from AdultRepDao.com. Thank you for your share and review. Many many thanks!

LizardsOut likes this.
  7. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

I bought one off Amazon for about $200 that works fine with larger toys! The brand is hismith.

8. LizardsOut

LizardsOut Active Member

@AdultRepDao Ah, I have purchased the same model twice from you guys. I regretted selling my first one as I
    was about to move out of an apartment a few years ago. Couldn't keep it with the risk of being found.
    I noticed the remote option now on the same model, does it come with thrust patterns?
    I noticed some other machines have like bluetooth design with apps now to have thrusting or even vibrating patterns.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021