1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Armsdealer enters the ring!

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by Armsdealer, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Armsdealer

Armsdealer New Member

Hello distinguished perverts! I am a prolific toy collector who has been collecting for 6 years. My collection is over 60 different toys, most of them custom, as well as bondage gear and impact toys. The smallest toy I own and use is 3 inches tall and half an inch wide, whilst the largest is almost 3 inches wide and a foot long, with everything inbetween!

Fun fact, my username come from something I used to do before the pandemic. I would show up to people's parties with my collection and walk them through the basics of sex toys, BDSM gear, how to order fantasy toys and referring people to safe, sane and well monitored spaces for kink and fetish play. One of my repeat customers said that I was an "Armsdealer" for weapons of ass destruction, and the name seems to fit.

I haven't dabbled much in online spaces, but here seems like a good place to start. Please let me know if I'm posting something wrong so I can fix it. I give you full permission to make fun of me for my lack of knowledge about forum etiquette. I'm not open to roleplay or personal solicitation, but I love talking toys.