1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Art for toys?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by SXD2020, Sep 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. SXD2020

SXD2020 Member

Been trying to contact an admin about this question before but nobody cared to reply but let’s try again.
    Is trading artwork for toys allowed here and which forum could I do it at?
    I’ve got an entire journal written for the information needed, https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/9587784/ but just tell me if this is allowed or not. Thanks!!

2. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

I would put it in the Other Things For Sale forum, since it's not a toy. Just my opinion.

3. SXD2020

SXD2020 Member

@Feverdream i don't think you understood my question. I wanna draw for toys, I draw whatever the person wishes for it they buy me toys.

4. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

I understand, but since you're not selling a toy, you wouldn't put it in the Toys for Sale category. What you have to offer is not a toy.

Are you only interested in trades for toys? You would refuse to sell the art? I think you would probably accept a cash offer. So you could list it in Other Things for Sale, with an option to trade toys for art.

Pinki-Husky likes this.
  5. SXD2020

SXD2020 Member

yeah, you’re not getting my point but I’ll figure something out. Thanks anyways :)

6. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

i dont think there is any rules against it, like you can trade toys for toys and you can buy with all currencys, i dont see a problem with trying it, i belive the biggest issue in your case is finding someone willing to take a commisioned drawing when they are trying to sell a toy for money. what i mean is that if something has value, why shouldnt it be allowed to be used to buy toys with as long as both parties agree.

7. Sad_Concept

Sad_Concept Member

also, you could always list a post in wanted where you say what you are looking for, just making sure to say that you are looking to buy with commissioned art.

8. SXD2020

SXD2020 Member

it’s not that much of an issue, I’ve done it before with a couple others but I’m wondering if it’s possible to advertise such here too. That’s all :)

9. SXD2020

SXD2020 Member

but thank you, I’ll try! :3