1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Asking Advice For New Anal Toys

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Unhinged, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Unhinged

Unhinged Literally Just Likes Big Ass-Toys

Hi all, first time posting after lurking for some time. I'll be ready soon to purchase my very first BD toy and I've done and continue to do a lot of research and was hoping I could get a discussion going here. Some background: Bi Male who loves anal, no real anal experience except for toys and anything I could find around the house, the widest toy I can take right now is around 47mm/4.7cm/1.9inches at it's widest and I am currently trying to train my ass in preparation for the toys I want! I like a little pain and discomfort sometimes too, and I love it rough.

With that said, the toys I was thinking of getting were a Medium Nova, medium shaft/ hard base with a SC, as well as a small Spritz (OR) Nox in medium and SC.
    What are your guy's thoughts on these? Do you have any experience with these particular toys and most importantly, have you had any experience with them in these Firmnesses?

Thanks in advance, love the community!

2. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

For a beginner I'd say go for the Nox out of those three. Tapered head, smooth shaft will be easier to use especially if you're not used to the size yet. plus the curve is excellent for prostate stim in my experience.

The Nova is really good too. Just be prepared that the texture/ridges etc can be quite tricky if you're struggling to stretch to accommodate the size of it.

The medium firmness is my go to. It's solid enough for the toy not to be too bendy, but still forgiving overall.

3. Valtria

Valtria Aspiring Member

The softer a toy is, I find, the easier it is to insert fully. That can make or break a toy that otherwise may have been too big.
    The harder a toy is, the more you'll feel the texture. Plus, it makes it easier to start inserting it anally. Soft toys are likened to a floppy dick: they can be tricky to get in.
    Personally, I go for soft because I hate the feeling of discomfort from penetration. However, since you said that you're okay with things being a little to big for you, I'd recommend medium or maybe hard.

4. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Maybe a med firmness bd toy go for glyph gryphon it has a taper and a gradual knot so you can practice but if your going for horse bumble hooves or unflared chance

5. Unhinged

@bronson_twist
    Thanks for all the information, do you think a small, hard Nova would be better? And then get the Nox in medium size and med firmness?

@Valtria
    Thank you for the insight! Do you have an opinion on my choice of toys you'd like to add?

@Zaphora
    I'm not super into the canine/horse toys but I love the idea of working my way down a big toy and having a "final boss" to beat AKA a knot or something of the kind that after I get it in I could almost wear it comfortably like a plug!

6. Zaphora

Well how about fenrir it can be used like a plug <3

7. Valtria

Valtria Aspiring Member

It's very hard to go wrong with Gryphon, as has been said before. My first toy was a small soft Gryphon. He was very easy to learn with, and he still serves me loyally. I can't speak for the new Glyph, but more of the same rarely fails. The Gryphon line is probably the most recommended for beginners.

Zaphora likes this.
  8. Zaphora

I tried one out (first large I had with a CT) and soft and I didn't like it xD

9. bronson_twist

Really depends on how you think you'll go with the size. The Nova still gets gradually bigger as you go, so you could still be ok with the medium.

10. Unhinged

Thanks everyone for your replies! Glyph definitely seems like something that could work for me. But speaking of, I notice that a lot of BD toys have rather pointy tips and I was wondering if they aren't very "pokey" when hitting the cervix/rectal curve?

11. bronson_twist

Everyone's different, but the only toy I've found especially pokey is Rex.

12. Unhinged

What firmness did you use the Rex in? It's so hard to tell what firmness is like because videos of people using them or review videos dont really show...

13. bronson_twist

Medium firmness.