1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

AU/International: Legacy small Hanns in Alexandrite fade

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by KimmiKittenx, Jan 27, 2019.

1. KimmiKittenx

KimmiKittenx Slut In Training

Hi all! I'm back again trying to sell my legacy size small Hanns. It's medium firmness with an Alexandrite tricolor fade. It shimmers much more beautifully in person than it does in the photo. It's a great toy for clenching, and so beautiful, but I've unfortunately discovered that I'm just not a clencher and hardly ever use it.

I'm located in Australia, but I'm willing to ship internationally. I'm asking for $100 AUD if in Australia, or $75 USD if located elsewhere. I know shipping costs can be a pain in the ass, and I really want to sell it, so I can potentially cover part of shipping if you're international. Shipping costs will be calculated based on your location.

Also willing to trade for a small Apollo, small Sleipnir, or small Bumble Hooves depending on colors and firmness!

Attached Files:

2. Madtom

Madtom Member

Hi, how much for shipping to melbourne, or if your in Melbourne could I pickup.
    Thanks
    Tom

3. KimmiKittenx

I am indeed in Melbourne! Pickup is definitely doable, does the CBD work for you? If you can confirm you definitely want to buy it then feel free to send me a direct message to work out the details :)

4. KimmiKittenx

Sold to Madtom!

Zaphora likes this.