1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

AUS - WTS - 2x Collars & Chain Garter Belt

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by BorisLover, May 20, 2018.

1. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

Hi there!
    Sorting through my collection and decided that these items have been here long enough.
    As cool as I think they are, they're just not my style and I never wear them.

20180520_151354.jpg

Alrighty!
    Quick rundown
    - Paypal only please
    - Prices are in AUD
    - Prices do not include shipping. PM me for quote.
    - Happy to ship internationally but please be aware prices can be steep!
    - Items will be posted once payment clears
    - Might be interested in trades.
    After other collars, gloves, bralettes, masks. Feel free to message me with offers :) (for health reasons I will not accept panties or socks)
    - Willing to haggle but please do not lowball me.
    - PM me with any questions or additional photos.

Collar 1
    20180520_151457.jpg
    Beautiful and cute little number with pale pink roses, spikes, and a heart padlock (no key was provided for it sorry)
    I bought this a few years back in another city and while I think its adorable, I've never once worn it. The strap is soft and flexiable, and easily buckles up.
    Happy to sell for $20 AUD obo

Collar 2
    20180520_151623.jpg 20180520_151617.jpg
    Satin lined (outside) with a small loop for a tag/ leash, satin bow and some chain detail.
    Unsure on exact materials sorry. This collar is fastened with use of a ribbon. I will provide 2 ribbons but you can use anything you'd like. Never worn.
    Happy to sell for $15 AUD obo

Chain Garter Belt
    20180520_152507.jpg 20180520_152621.jpg 20180520_151954.jpg
    While I love chains and leather/ leather look, I. Can. Not. Stand. Garter belts ! They're too nuch hassle for a busy gal like me.
    But someone else may like it :)
    Only worn once breifly for a photoshoot. Has not been worn otherwise. Fastens with a buckle, garter clasps are hook and slip. Inner lining feels soft like suede. Unsure on exact materials. Belt should fit average hip size. I do not have exact measurements, but I am a size 10-12 if that helps. If requested I can get exact length in cm/ inches.
    Happy to sell for $20 AUD obo

***BONUS***
    FREE Meng keychain to first buyer !

Thanks for reading ♡
    20180520_151732.jpg