1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

B.D NEWS

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by uk2008, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CactusWren

CactusWren The Pixel Frog Maker

Exactly. I firmly believe there are some professions that you really have to have the right personality for in order to truly succeed and running a business is one of those professions.

2. Snærhjarta

Snærhjarta Well-Known Member

That, or you need someone to help you with that. BD has some very... unpleasant people in their most important positions. They kick out the good ones too.

3. CactusWren

Indeed. It's probably been a recipe for problems like this from very beginning. And you especially shouldn't have someone like Varka doing the explaining and apologizing because he's really just digging a deeper and deeper hole for the whole company.

4. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf lmnop

I'll be staying here. To me it feels more at home, and not under the ban hammer of some company.

I'm working to help improve and protect the integrity of the new forum. I certainly didn't feel as engaged at the previous site.

If this place dissolves, I'll be back to lurking the net.

5. Black-Cat

Black-Cat Old BD Lurker

The Off-Topic sections are practically my stomping grounds, so if it's being taken down, I'm not even going to bother. That and Varka's condescending attitude pissed me off, I'm completely disgusted.

Besides, this forum is more laid-back and full of the people I like from BD so I'm staying here. :3

6. Snærhjarta

Yea and we've got a cute dark style!

Black-Cat likes this.
  7. Black-Cat

Black-Cat Old BD Lurker

Hell yeah! I'm using it! :D

8. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Wow, work is taking away all of my stalker time xD (about to leave here now actually, in a few) but thanks to this thread, I'm able to get the jist of what's happened since I've been gone.

WOW. I totally called it that they were going to remove the Off Topic forums (but then again, I'm sure lots of other people saw it coming too.) So much for their 'building community' image.

That said, I'm TOTALLY staying here for good...and will try to stick to buying my BD toys secondhand ONLY. There's no WAY I want to deal with and financially support a company this incompetent and ignorant to their customers. NOT ONLY from this whole shitstorm, but from all that sexist, and transphobic behaviour that Raving posted in her Tumblr as well. Utterly, inexcusably unacceptable.

CactusWren likes this.
  9. Vareoth

Vareoth Member

I think I will like the look and feel of this forum a tad more than the old one (I especially like the design).

Just Imagine my surprise when after 3+ months of absence I decided to have a peek at the BD forums. Don't know why any of the staff would think that such a sudden decision would go down well with their members in any way. Absolutely mind boggling :confused:

I just hope this whole nasty business doesn't permanently divide the community. But if it does, I shall call this event the "Great Silicone Fantasy Dick Schism of 2014".

10. Snærhjarta

Can someone enlighten me on raving's tumblr issues?

11. CactusWren

12. Snærhjarta

13. CactusWren

Yeah and that's just the basic overview. I probably should compile a masterpost of all the crap they've done and link to that but I'm running out of steam to really do anything that big.

14. Snærhjarta

Were you around during the Lady ban drama?

15. CactusWren

I joined on the old forum in December of last year, so probably no.

16. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

just posted this in questions its something that personally intrests me ....

More of a question for me personally but the way toys seem to be moving is short stubby and knotted ... is there any plans to release more toys like mengs desing in means of a smaller toy with easier dimentions to handle for the inexpeirenced / new toyers....

a example of this was when i first came here my idea of a starter was a equiknot just due to no knowledge of starting sizes and such ... even with the forums help and a second hand trade i still eneded uo getting something slightly too big, my error i suppose...

but having the choice in smaller beginner toys i think could possibly help not only bring buisness to in-experienced toyers but also people who cant maybe handle some of the current meduims or even small models ?

17. Snærhjarta

In that case you've missed something, cactus.

@uk2008 I believe there was a beginners guide on BD. Not sure how up to date it is.

18. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

I wanna hear this story :3

19. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

"Lady ban drama"? Let's hear it. *settles down comfy and waits for the story to begin*

20. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

story time!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.