1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Bad Dragon knots or Primal hardware knots?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by BDQs, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BDQs

BDQs Dank Dragon

Hello! I been using a Large Fenrir with Medium firmness and want an upgrade. Im stuck on deciding whether I want a XL Rex or the "Big Bad Wolf" from Primal hardware. The cool thing on the wolf is that its knot is inflatable, but I'm concerned on whether or not it will lock or tie well. Any advise for a strong filling knot? Personal experiences are much welcome!

2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

I have both and they tie very well.

the big bad wolf inflates so it is easier to insert the knot, once you inflate it, its not going anywhere. the texture on it are very nice and the feeling of that knot inflating is truly unique. I do enjoy mine, but only on occasion.

Rex is a very nice toy as well. it is a bit long a pokey though. you have to be very careful when you insert its knot or it will jab you. that said its one of the best knots that BD makes. i recommend getting it with a suction cup, this makes riding its knot easy. the shaft is also really nice, smooth but not glassy and the taper toward the knot make thrusting with it very enjoyable.

I like both toys well but i play with my Rex a lot more. Its just a better toy. the inflatable knot is a nice feature, but Rex's knot feels so much better.

BDQs likes this.
  3. BDQs

BDQs Dank Dragon

How solid does the BB Wolf knot feel? Does it feel tight, or kinda squishy/soft?
    Also with Rex I used to have him in Soft/Large but I think the soft ruined the knots potential :/ The jabs can be spooky.. Made me bleed alittle even If I went slow lol but other days can take him with no issues though.

4. Knotydes

BB wolfs knot is very squishy when not inflated and while firm when inflated, but since its not solid it not super hard. It can be if you pump over the recommended 4 pumps though.

soft rex is a problematic toy, its way too floppy. my XL is in medium and it feels great, still a bit wobbly but thats inherent in the toy design.

another interesting canine is the Beowulf from MHT, i dont have one yet, but i want one. https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/product-page/beowulf

5. BDQs

BDQs Dank Dragon

Totally agree on the firmness. So my last few questions. I know you said the Rexs knot feels better, but does the inflated knot feel anywhere close to Rex's knot? And which one in your opinion which one locks in/ties better?

6. Knotydes

rex's tie is very very strong, you cannot pop it in and out like Fenrir. Same goes for the BB wolf if you pump it up enough. i tend to give it more than the recommended about of pumps, 6+. doing this makes it tie quite well. i mean if we want to get technical the BB wolf ties better if you give it 10+ pumps, it will damn near inflate to 4.5" thick. That is not something recommended by the company, since the air bladder could rupture. I feel that rex's tie is better when you are using the BB wolf as recommended.

as i said, of the two i prefer my rex, the overall shape is more enjoyable.

7. BDQs

BDQs Dank Dragon

Thank you for being so informative! Its so hard to decide, they're both the same price too

Knotydes likes this.