1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Bad Dragon, Mr Hankeys, Square Peg available to order at Mr. S Leathers

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Feverdream, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

If you don't care about custom features like cum tubes or suction cups, and you like Medium (5) firmness and Signature or Natural colors, there are 11 models of Bad Dragon in stock at Mr. S available for mail order.

Chance unflared, Flint, Hunter, Fenrir, David, Razor, Baron, Nocturne, Stan, Pearce, Orochi. All sizes available except Mini.

They also have 62 toys from Mr Hankey and quite a few Square Peg toys too. Same as Bad Dragon, you don't get customization choices, but if you're okay with stock choices, this could be a good option.

(NSFW):

https://www.mr-s-leather.com/ass-play/bad-dragon

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Idpersona likes this.
  2. Feverdream

Be aware that Mr S. has no female models on their website, it's all masculine. And they also sell BDSM toys.

3. Vanquished

Vanquished Bigger and better things

Haha that's an understatement.
    I ordered a toy from them on Black Friday and it shipped mid week this week via UPS Ground not to arrive til mid week next week. Kind of annoying since they claim priority shipping for free based on the amount I spent but it's clearly not. I also bought a toy directly from Mr. Hankey's, hasn't shipped yet though.

Not definite, but I'm pretty sure one of them stole my credit card however. I never use this card at gas stations, got a nice fraud alert that someone used my card for 180 dollars at a restaurant in California and then for 900 dollars on Disneyland tickets (also in California) both Mr Hankey and Mr S Leather are in California. Only other place I used the card recently was to pay something to my local government (nowhere near California).

4. Feverdream

Wow, disturbing if it was an employee of one of the online vendors who used your credit card.

I hate waiting for deliveries. I hope they over-estimated shipping times on purpose so that the package then arrives 'early'.

5. Vanquished

Naw unfortunately its UPS that gave the date. I can cut them some slack for Black Friday but it was definitely UPS Ground lol. Nothing priority about it. But yea, bummer if they did steal it. Mr hankey's site says they prefer PayPal, I wonder if that's why. CC company took care of the fraud thankfully.

Feverdream likes this.
  6. Vanquished

I feel like I'm being too hard on them. It could be a crazy coincidence that I use my card at two Cali businesses and then just stolen for use at two other Cali businesses but either way Mr. S Leather had great deals for black friday weekend. I got a 250 dollar toy for 183 with free shipping. So really I bought a 260 dollar toy for 183.

goatchs and Feverdream like this.