1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

BD Crackers with weird texture?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by tigerlily, Dec 18, 2020.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

I recently received this secondhand Crackers and it feels extremely weird to the touch. it’s not smooth or shiny, and i can tell it’s the silicone and not the mold. Any ideas what may have caused it or is it normal for Crackers? Do you think it might still be safe to use? A friend of mine thinks it could be from using silicone lube on it but i got other toys from the same person in excellent condition. The pic is as close as i can get to showing the texture. It feels like it’s got a lot of pores.

Attached Files:

2. grigori

grigori Active Member

Crackers has some weird textures depending on the size. The XL I own definitely has a 3D printer texture that has been slightly sanded. From the picture it seems the case.

tigerlily likes this.
  3. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

ah thank you! that’s really unfortunate tho i was hoping it was a one off and there’d be a chance of getting a properly smoothed one :(

4. Raiyn

Raiyn New Member

My crackers also has that texture... I thought it was because it was a flop with airbubbles, I guess not. It eats lube but seems to be still safe.

tigerlily likes this.
  5. Conundrum

Conundrum Member

Sadly, that's just how Crackers is, no matter how much lube I used with the small one I used to own, it always felt like pushing sandpaper up my ass.

If you're looking for BD toys that have a similar kind of shaft that bulges out in the middle, I can recommend Nox and Echo.
    Nox has a little surface texture too, but a bit of extra lube compared to smooth toys is enough to make it usable, while Echo is supersmooth.
    Well, Echo has the ridges on the bottom of the shaft, but I personally don't find those uncomfortable.

tigerlily likes this.
  6. tigerlily

tigerlily New Member

Yeah i’ve actually been looking at an echo since i found out i’m too sensitive for the crackers texture. thanks for the recommendation!!