1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

BD Cum Lube alternative?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by jhaas, Sep 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jhaas

jhaas Member

Hey!

So I got a toy with a cumtube, which I bought used. The seller sadly didn't have any Cum Lube left.
    Is there a way to make it at home or is there an alternative? It doesn't need to be acting as a lube, it should only be white and roughly the same consistency. I thought about using milk, but that's probably a horrible idea (infections and co).

Greetings, jhaas

PS: I don't want to buy directly from BD because of the horrendously high customs fees.

2. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

Maybe ask and see if there is anyone in your country who is selling cumelube? Its worth a try, you never know.

3. Vaeraun

Vaeraun Active Member

Yes, look for j-lube on amazon. BD cumlube is basically j-lube with preservatives and stuff to make it look cummy. J-lube comes in a dry powder form, about $14 for a bottle that makes 10 gallons of lube or more mixed with water.

4. jhaas

jhaas Member

@DogLover27: Dumb me didn't consider this >.<

What can you add to make it look like Cum Lube? The only thing that kept me from buying J-Lube is the fact it only lasts a day before it goes bad.

5. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

You should be careful, its not a good idea to use J Lube if its vaginal. Not good for your body and higher chance of infection. Its not bad if its for anal though.

6. jhaas

jhaas Member

It's only for anal use, as I don't have female bits :D

7. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

Then your all good. Not sure what you could add to the J lube to make it cummy.

Clowbi likes this.
  8. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

9. jhaas

jhaas Member

Thank you very much! It's actually easier to make than I expected! Might try the one with yoghurt. If wanted I can write a "review" afterwards.

Clowbi likes this.
  10. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

Your very welcome. I am glad I was able to be a help. Make sure its unflavored and unsweetened though if you can. Hope it works out for out for you.

Clowbi likes this.
  11. subway

subway Active Member

To continue on this topic, I am looking for a BD cumlube replacement (in EU) as well, as ordering it from the US is insanely pricey.
    I am only looking for the same texture, dont mind if its not "cum looking". I tried with J-Lube quite a few times, and I liked it, but it is usually too thick for CT use, and also quite hard to get the same texture. My success ratio is about 2 out of 10 times, the remaining 8 its either too thick, or too thin, or no matter what I do its not mixed very well (there is a tick and thin layer inside the bottle).

I am looking for someone who tried either Liquid silk, or Spunk and can tell me how does it compare to BD cumlube?

12. Steve

Steve Member

I just found this thread on a web search and wanted throw something into it.

I recreated the original bad-dragon cum lube recipe from scratch and to exact specifications. I did a ton of research and reverse engineering of the ingredients on their label.

Here is the recipe for everyone:

https://www.reddit.com/r/baddragong...oday/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I will post thus recipe in the main forum as well so that it circulates in the new material.

Hope this helps!

13. Conundrum

Conundrum Member

Like Steve, I use X-Lube and add a tiny dash of Titanium Dioxide for "cummy" lube, although I just mix the X-Lube powder with warm, plain tap water (not recommended if the tap water in your region is not good quality) and skip the potassium and citric acid.
    Not adding any preservatives means I throw out any excess lube after a week (two if I keep it in the fridge), but I only mix batches of ~200ml at a time, so it's no great loss.

I'd highly recommend mixing the Titanium in shortly before use, as the color tends to settle at the bottom of your container if not shaken or stirred for a day or two.
    Also, putting a pinch of the powder into a small amount water, then adding it to the lube, seems to make the mixing easier.

14. Trixxxy

Trixxxy Kimora Wolfe

Bump. Looking for the same as well. The BD cumlube SUCKS now. They completely changed the formula.