1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

BD/FB/EE Huge Lot - US Only

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Abylgan, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

Hey y'all - I've come back to sell everything I've got. Soon, I'll be moving to the other side of the world and I just can't take these heavy items with me.
    I'm just trying to recoup some of the value for my collection at this point.

If these toys aren't sold, they will have to be thrown in a dumpster. This is your only chance!

Proof of ownership:

[​IMG]

These toys were all bought 4 or 5 years ago, and none of them have been used more recently than 3 years ago. Most were used only once or twice. They were kept in a home with pets (sorry for the cat hair/lint in the photos). They will be soaked in bleach solution before packaging, but I recommend you also sterilize them yourself upon arrival. If you buy multiple items, we can negotiate a bundle price. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES - SHIPPING CALCULATED ON PURCHASE. All items will be shipped in the cheapest USPS flat rate box(es) they can fit into. US SHIPPING ONLY. Saline solution bottle (12 oz.) included in pictures for scale.

NOTE: I am open to other pricing offers! Feel free to state what you're willing to pay for a product and we can discuss it. I am also willing to take more pictures if you want to see a certain feature or angle.

Sorry for the multi part post - I ran into image limits.

BD TOYS:

1. Sleipnir
    SOLD

2. Flint
    This toy was a custom order based on the Time-Lost Proto-Drake from WoW. This is a very special toy - not only is the base color a beautiful tiger swirl of sparkling gold with pearlescent white, there is a hidden blue glow in the dark wash over the entire toy. However, there was some damage to the base, which is now somewhat smaller (see spoiler tag).

[​IMG]

Size: Small
    Firmness: Soft
    SC: No
    Price (before shipping): $75

[​IMG] (Note the damage to the base of the toy where silicone was cut off due to ripping)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Clayton
    SOLD

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

4. Clayton
    SOLD

5. Crackers
    SOLD

6. Beta Shark
    SOLD

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  3. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

7. Vasu the Naga
    This beautiful piece of work was a custom order - this coloration is a split between a scarab blue base and a metallic gold ripple on the shaft.
    The overall theme is very Ancient Egypt royalty!

[​IMG]

Size: Medium
    Firmness: Medium
    SC: Yes
    Price (before shipping): $85

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NON BD TOYS:

8. Sauropod (Frisky Beast)
    SOLD

9. The Kaiju (Frisky Beast)
    SOLD

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Slaanesh likes this.
  4. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

10. Cody - Exotic Erotics
    SOLD
    That concludes our long list of dongs! As per the new forum rules, negotiations will be held here until an agreement is reached - then we can move to PMs to exchange information.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Maron likes this.
  5. Herwhispereddesires

Herwhispereddesires Member

Interested in the beta shark! Looking through the rest now. Edit: While I am interested in others, I think I only have the budget to go ahead on this one. What is shipping to 50010? Thanks!

6. Herwhispereddesires

The Cody, sauropod, and smaller clayton are also awesome! Ugh, post BF wallet :(

7. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

The beta shark will best fit into a medium USPS priority mail box, which is a flat rate of $13.

8. Herwhispereddesires

I just realized that it is firm. Unfortunately, I don't think I could use that. Apologies and gls!

9. Slaanesh

Slaanesh Well-Known Member

Interested in the Beta Shark and some others!
    Sauropod and Kaiju too please! Would you consider a bundle deal? :D

10. JennytheRose

JennytheRose Member

I’ve always missed my opportunity for a beta shark or a Bruce and am very interested in purchasing your beta if you can keep me in mind if it falls through with Slaanesh.

11. FtmSlut

FtmSlut happy lil hippy

I'm very interested in your Sleipnir!! And I kind of love the colors on your Crackers, too... That is such a gorgeous marble!! Would you maybe consider a bundle deal? I'm broke after black Friday, but I'll be getting a big paycheck next week since I've been working so much lately - could you possibly hold them for me, if you're not moving too soon? I'd love to help you recoup some funds and give your toys the attention they deserve, haha! And that Sauropod too... dang those colors are striking!

12. Toa

Toa Well-Known Member

I'll get in line for small Clayton, Cody, sauropod, and kanji.

13. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

So many replies! This is wonderful.

No worries! Better to realize it now than to spend money on something you cant use. :)

I would be happy to do a bundle and I would do what I could to make shipping as cheap as possible. A large order will take more than one box as the largest size is 12"x12"x5.5" for $19, but I would try to use the cheapest box configuration. Let me know which ones exactly you are interested in, and I can come up with a bundle price that is less than the individual prices. Since FtmSlut has expressed interest in several items, I will have to give them priority for those since you've not mentioned them by name (if those were the others you're thinking of).

I will definitely put you as next in line if Slaanesh doesn't buy the shark! :)

I can definitely come up with a bundle price. Slaanesh was the first to mention the Sauropod, but if they change their mind you are next in line. I won't be moving for some months, so you have time! A week is certainly reasonable.

The Kaiju and Sauropod have several others in line, but you are first in the list for the small Clayton and the Cody.

Slaanesh likes this.
  14. Slaanesh

Slaanesh Well-Known Member

That sounds good! Confirmed on the Beta Shark, Sauropod, and Kaiju please :) As pretty as the Naga is I don't have a spare $85 for it XD Time to move to PMs to confirm details?

15. LadyStorm

LadyStorm Dildo Slinger

Would you be willing to do short holds? I don't get paid until the 5th but I would love to buy your Sleipnir! If you don't do holds then I understand!

16. LewdPanda

LewdPanda Member

interested in the large Clayton

17. UnsweetenedDoe

UnsweetenedDoe Member

Interested in the sleipnir and Cody. I can pay immediately if the other interested parties drop out.

18. Corbett

Corbett Well-Known Member

I’m interested in the kaiju if it’s still available and can pay today :)

Zaphora likes this.
  19. solarianflair

solarianflair Member

Also interested in the large Clayton! Can pay immediately if others pass or fall through.

20. Corbett

Corbett Well-Known Member

If the crackers falls through I would be happy to get it as well :)