1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

BD, Hankey, Doc Johnson & misc

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by sl742n, Jan 4, 2021.

1. sl742n

sl742n Member

Hi

i'm selling my dildo collection would prefer to sell them all in one sale ill list the items below with photos. I will only do this over paypal. New to this site and how it works so sorry if i'm missing something just message me. USA only

Dexter Bad Dragon size: medium firmness 5 Arctic ice retail :$110 (cut the cum tube off haha)
    Hankey Toy Beowulf Med/Firm black vac hole attachment size: Large retail: $180 shipped
    Doc Johnson Classic - The Fist - Filling 13.3 Inches long and 3.45 Inches Wide - PVC Replica of a Mans Fist - Fisting - Dildo. retail: $25 amazon
    Doc Johnson American Bombshell - Destroyer - Vac-U-Lock and F Machine Compatible Dildo or Butt Plug - Gunmetal Grey retail: $50 amazon
    Eden Health | 11 Inch Long Veiny Dildo | Dildo for Women and Dildo for Men | Suction Cup Dildo Adult Sex Toys | Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup | Beige Dildo retail: $35 amazon
    Eden Health | 11 Inch Long Veiny Dildo | Dildo for Women and Dildo for Men | Suction Cup Dildo Adult Sex Toys | Realistic Dildo with Suction Cup | Black Dildo retail amazon $30
    Doc Johnson Titanmen - The Hand with Removable Vac-U-Lock Compatible Handle - F-Machine and Harness Compatible - Dildo with Removable Handle - Black retail amazon $30

Random: adam and eve dildo pretty thick (don't have the info for it) retail $60

Total retail: $520 roughly

Taking offers $200 and serious buyers no longer need them as i'm heading off to grad school and no longer enjoy dildo play at this level. I know the hankey and bad dragon are the best here but trying to get something for them all. Will be cleaned and disinfected cost to include shipping too! IMG_6712.jpg IMG_6714.jpg

2. Justhereforfun

Justhereforfun Active Member

3. sl742n

sl742n Member

i have sold the Hankey Toy and the rest are still available if anyone was still looking :)