1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

BD Knots

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by DoggoTim, Oct 30, 2019.

1. DoggoTim

DoggoTim New Member

So after finally being able to fully tie with my medium Fenrir (and it being amazing), decided to pick up a large custom crash firm. After 7 weeks of waiting, he's beautiful though it almost looks like a sketchy face on the base
    Despite my achievement with Fenrir, I haven't been able to take full advantage. Almost feels like I'll hurt myself if I force it like, he's too deep.. scared if I get past the knot we'll have problems.
    Any tips?
    Also very new to using forums please excuse any fails.

Attached Files:

2. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Do you have any experience using toys before Fenrir? Looking at the dimensions of the toys, Crash is 1 inch longer. Doesn't seem like much, but if you haven't had a toy that deep before, then you are essentially "untrained" that far in.

There's likely 2 issues you're running into:
    You're not trained to that depth.
    You need to clean out your system a little deeper (personally anything further than 8 inches and I need to spend extra time cleaning.)

As for tips...
    Try riding on top of it, not pushing by hand.
    Plenty of lube, especially on the tip.

Don't force anything, but go to what feels like your max depth, and push to the point of slight discomfort. Basically acclimating that point about 8 inches in to having something inserted. Back off (maybe take it out and check the tip for blood or "debris" if you're worried) and try again. See if it goes any further. It might not go all the way in your first time so give it a few sessions.

DoggoTim likes this.
  3. DoggoTim

DoggoTim New Member

I have a few
    Always spend time cleaning, but never had that issue. Just feels like it's too deep or pressure right before reaching the knot.

Attached Files:

4. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

that "pressure" is likely the toy meeting some resistance. Probably friction against the sides of your colon. It's safe to push into that feeling a little bit, but don't overdo it.
    If it doesn't go deeper with slight pressure and adequate lube, I'd just keep trying to see if it gives way, and/or try another day.

DoggoTim likes this.
  5. DoggoTim

DoggoTim New Member

Maybe I'm too eager. Patience is key.. Using the cumtube feature pretty liberally so I don't think lube is the issue ;3 just gonna take it slow for a while and see if greater depths become more feasible. I want a Large Tucker really bad, but if I can't handle crash, it's a lost cause for the moment. Thanks.

6. Travis Bunday

Travis Bunday Red Pill, Blue Pill... just take one already

I had the same problem with fenrir as well. To be honest, we are all different, so I could hypothesize and say maybe it's just the size and shape or even maybe even the firmness that you are getting the resistance. If you're doing chance and crackers also, with no issues, then to be frank, I would be safe to assume that your anatomy just doesn't like it. (I've sold a few toys off because of this) finding ones that you like and can use is basically trial and error. For knot toys in general, I would recommend a small or medium Austin first, and then maybe a small or medium Cole, (maybe rex or razor if your're more for depth, but again read the sizes) and then if you have those down good with no problem, try a medium or Large Nocturne (also one of my favorites) and if you start getting used to it, Dexter. Just my experience because they are all gradual knots and each of them are slightly different than the other with different feels. Hope this is helpful. Oh, and read a few of the articles on squarepeg's website, also some helpful FAQ's as some of their toys are rather large, like BD, just silkier in my opinion. The only one I can suggest is their egg plug and lil kevin which are both very good but to each their own. I would be glad to answer any questions and good luck!