1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

BD Tucker experience

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Lovefox86, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Lovefox86

Lovefox86 FoxyLove

Hey all you kinky dragons and drakes!

I just caved in and bought a new Tucker S/M with a cumtube during the new drop today. I've never had a flat head toy with a knot, that I can actually insert and use pleasurably, and I'm pretty excited for it!! I've been wanting a more equine toy and also a knotted one. Exotic Erotics has the Werehorse, but it's juuust a bit too small in mini.l, so a S/M Tucker seemed like the perfect fit

My question for all of you who've had anal experience with Tucker: how was it? Is it good for clenching the knot or riding/thrusting the shaft? I know alot of sexual experiences are subjective and dependant on the person, but I just want to hear y'alls thoughts on Tucker.

2. RK200

RK200 Active Member

Personally Tucker is amazing i like the pop of the knot but the length of chance....feels so good

How did it turn out for you

3. Lovefox86

Lovefox86 FoxyLove

I never had a knotted or flare headed toy before, and I LOVE it! I go a small as my ass is not quite ready for a medium tucker yet, but I really want to work up to it. I really love the flat, flared head though, I thinkI'm going to give chance a... chance haha

RK200 likes this.
  4. RK200

RK200 Active Member

Chance is fucking amazing.....horse toys are very great in my opinion ;)

Vanquished likes this.