1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Best Bad dragon masturbator sleeve out from Fleshlight expirience.

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Tonalix, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Tonalix

Tonalix New Member

Hi guys, well Im just about to buy my first BD masturbator sleeve, nevertheless Im really stunned with the amount of good reviews of all sleeves, so Im ready to buy 2 of them I already decide one: Hazel due people say is totally different to everything.
    But Im not sure about the second I want it be and feels totally different from a fleshlight sleeve, I had a couple FL before and now I want a totally different expirience with BD so which sleeve or sleeves you suggest me could make me feel something different from the FL expirience I know each BD mastubator have different textures and dimentions but please anything out from Fleshlight feeling would be amazing.

Thanks guys.

2. Lynx

Lynx Active Member

Good on you taking interest on better penetrable toys (not just BD, there are others making them from silicone)! I'd suggest considering Zoie instead of Hazel, because Zoie also has internal curve familiar from Hazel and better shape for improved handling, if you think you want strong and varied stimuli from your toy. Hazel is not a bad choice, I only personally think Zoie only has more features and lessons put into practice design-wise. For something different from FL line, BD just released Nix, that is more demanding to use, but indeed offers different approaches, when compared to most other toys. No personal experience, but judging by thew video footage one of my next purchases. If only wild and varied internals aren't enough, Duke's muzzle offers teeth play. Those fangs aren't there only for show. Visually and experience-wise wildly different from "traditional" penetrable toy approach.